Sincere Confession

Zhanghao let himself in making Hanbin move a bit to the side of the bed and tabbing a space near him indicating Hao to sit. Zhanghao implys and sit side to side with the younger boy. Hao speaks softly " you were crying?" And hanbin reply's " Imm." after a short silent he ask " your eyes are red and puffy. Were you crying Hao Hyung?" The older boy reply with a smile and a nod.

The two boys sits side to side on the bed and silence once again fill the room. Hanbin look over to the older boy and he was playing with his hands looking nervous so he decided to kill the silent "Hyung, do you hate me?" The older boy immediately look at the latter without wasting any second after hearing what he said. The older boy shake his head and answer "how can I ever hate you Hanbinna. That's not even a question". His reply makes the younger feels a bit better and the weight in his heart is relief.

🐹- thank you Hyung and sorry about what happened. I didn't me.. Immediately the older boy stop him before he could continue raising his voice in process
🎻- SUNG HANBIN don't apologise. I don't want to hear it!!!

The younger feels like has just been hit by a lightning and don't know how to act. Zhanghao immediately realise he raised his voice making the younger look pale. Not wanting to make the situation worse for the younger he immediately want so say what he comes here for. "Hanbinna, I like" getting cut off by the younger sudden confidence the younger gain when realising the situation " Hao ge, I like you. Not just as a friend but I like you sincerely. I miss you even when I am with you, I want to hold your hand and never let go. I love you Hyung" the older boy smile at him processing the sudden confession. " thank you Hanbinna, I love you too" the older boys confession makes the younger smile like an idiot, tears rolling from his eyes. Zhanghao position himself to face the younger boy and hold out both of his hands to wipe the tears away, holding the younger's face while wiping the happy tear with his thumbs. Hanbin reposition himself to face Hao as well, now sitting face to face they both just smile. Hanbin reach out his hand to feel Hao's heart beat "it's fast" he said to the other boy receiving a smile from him.

 Hanbin reach out his hand to feel Hao's heart beat "it's fast" he said to the other boy receiving a smile from him

(Just imagine this is how Hao hold his face, my description were off so)

🎻-"Hanbinna, thank you for loving me" he wisper as he move closer toward Hanbin.
Hanbin's one arm find its way to the Chinese boy's small waist while his other hand wrap around his shoulder, hugging him closing the space between them even more. Zhanghao's both hands still rest on Hanbin's face. The two boys feel heated as they lean for a kiss. HANBIN's hand move from his shoulder to the back of Hao's head pulling him closer in the kiss. They both smile as they pull away. Zhanghao looking in HANBIN's eyes commands "again" in a wisper tone Hanbin doesn't wait a second before connecting their lips again, this time Zhanghao's both arms extend and wraps around HANBIN's neck. The younger boy take his time nibbling and bitting in the latters bottom lip as he gasp for air hanbin slid his tongue in giving the latter a shock but proceed the same way. Hanbin lean more towards Hao making the latter lying on the mattress. At this point Hao is lying on the mattress urging his back a bit as the other boy's hand is glued to his waist while Hanbin is on top of hip, kissing like there is no tomorrow. Hanbin continues to hold the older boy gently as if the latter could break anytime where the latter hands grasp the younger boy's hair.

(Just imagine by yourself Hanbin one hand is on the back to Hao's head gently loving stroking

(Just imagine by yourself Hanbin one hand is on the back to Hao's head gently loving stroking. I am bad at explaining)

Both HANBIN's roommate suddenly enter the room and immediately walk away covering their mouth not to make sound. The two kissing boys heard their food steps and immediately pull away from kissing, blushing hard. Turns out Hao never close the door hebind him. Hao and Hanbin looking at each others smiling, the younger boy indicating they should follow them and tell them the situation.

Taerae and Jiwoong speed walk with no destination as they were SHOCKED. Taerae face turning red and Jiwoong is not better, they meet Matthew on the hall and he happens to auricle the blush on both of the boys and slightly misunderstood the situation. Matthew tilte his head to the side with a ?what is going on? face. As soon as Jiwoong pick up the boys reaction he starts to panic and wave his hand continuously suggesting he has misunderstood. Matthew was hurt but of course he won't say a thing but what he does not know is that Jiwoong has been so into a certain Canadian boy after the first artist battle. He finds the latter adorable no matter what he does and his sunshine smile has always been his weakness. Taerae who does not understand the other two weird expressions continues to walk the hallway leaving the two male alone in the hallway.

🦋 - it's not what you think, Matthew
Matthew respond with a nod but the older boy continues it's just, it's j..u..s.. not able to complete his sentence he scratch his head thinking should he be saying what he saw? Lucky for Jiwoong, Hanbin and Zhanghao cought up.

🐹 - Oh! Matthew you are here. Where is Taerae?
Matthew slightly confuse seeing his friend suddenly back to his old self when he just saw him in what he would think the worst state he has seen the boy so far.
🦊 - he went that way. Pointing the empty hall. Zhanghao volunteer to go after Taerae leaving Hanbin with Jiwoong and Matthew.
🦊- Hyung, what is going on? Why are you and Hao Hyung together?
🐹 - I will tell you everything but can I have a minute with Jiwoong alone for a bit?
Matthew nod leaving the two male alone.

🐹 - Jiwoong Hyung, sorry you have to see that but please if you needs to hate on someone for liking the same gender I want to ask you to hate me. Hao has got a lot on his plate already so please treat him like before
🦋 - Binna I am not even close to him like we only spoke maybe trice? But I will not judge you for such a thing. There is nothing to worry but you should be careful and remember we are now becoming idol and there are fans that probably won't understand you
🐹- yes, I understand. I will keep that in mind.
🦋 - Actually, congrats
Jiwoong thinking to himself if he would ever confess to the Canadian boy

Zhanghao was speed walking trying to catch up Taerae. He was suddenly pulled by Ricky and immediately feel his mouth being covered by what he think is Ricky's hand. When Ricky notice that Hao is calm he let goes of his hand and pointing at a centain direction and Hao gasps at the unexpected sight infront of him