beginning middle end

** beginning middle end - leah nobel **
WRITTEN IN 3RD PERSON POV // TAKING PLACE IN THE GLADE

"come sit with me, love" newt patted on a spot next to him. he turned to look up at the most beautiful boy he had ever seen, lightly smiling at him. thomas sat down and brought his knees up to his chest. the two boys enjoyed the peaceful silence as night fell over the glade. a light breeze blew across them, making the environment even more relaxing.

thomas looked over at the blonde, gushing over how he looked with his gorgeous blonde locks bouncing lightly due to the wind. newt stared up at the stars in awe, only ever appreciating them now because he was always too busy to notice. falling in love with his amazing boyfriend all over again, thomas gently held newt's hand, his thumb rubbing against newt's the back of it. newt hummed in response as he turned to look at him, his expression full of love and affection for the boy.

"newt" thomas breathed out, almost a whisper. "i have something to tell you." turning to fully face his lover. newt does the same and gestures for thomas to continue. "i love you so much newt, you have no idea. even the other gladers agree that we're like two halves that fit perfectly together." newt smiled warmly, reminiscing the day they became official and thomas had said almost the exact same words. thomas sucked in a breath, his nerves making him all jittery as he finally blurted out his thoughts.

"newt, would you.. be the one i give all my small gestures of love to,

the one i wake up to every morning and the one i fall asleep next to,

the one i belong to even after a thousand years?

would you, be the one i'll love till the end of my time, be my beginning my middle and my end?" thomas finally finishes his ramble and looks up at newt, not even realising he had looked down at their intertwined hands in the midst of talking.

he looked at newt; the love of his life.

newt; the one he had just poured his heart out to.

newt; the one he never thought he'd fall in love with.

newt; the one who took care of him from the moment he came up in the box.

newt; the one who always gives him butterflies.

newt; the one he swore on his life to protect and love forever.

newt, who now had the biggest smile on and tears streaming down his face. "yes yes yes of course i will tommy, as long as you'll be mine too" the blonde tackles the brunette down to the grass and hugs him tight, both boys laughing together, as they shared their undying love for one another.

and just as they thought the night couldn't get any better, it just did.