6 : Falling.... Aishhh aniyo!!

Hehe votes? I hope you continue to support me fighting!!

I woke up and got ready for breakfast. It was one of the rare days I eat breakfast with eomma and Hyeonie. As I went down, breakfast was already ready. "Yun seo, eat first" eomma said. "Kekeke I am eomma" I reassured her. Hyeo yeon later on joined us. She looked really tired. "Stressing huh?" "You had to ask?" She said. I laughed. Don't worry, the soon you get finished the better" I said. With that, I said goodbye to eomma and Hyeonie. "Let me meet Joo won sometime!" I said to her before I closed the door. Hehehe based from what hyeonie said, he sure looks cute and nice. Better than that Seo jin aishh. Just because he is my sunbaenim he could treat me like trash and embarrass me. T^^T Well then, life gives you weird people, weird people like Seo Jin.

As I arrived to our quarters and got ready. Finally the swimming pool was fixed, now was the lighting in 6th floor. This shouldn't be a problem. As I worked. I heard noises. Probabky two people. I heard they were talking about Ji Hun. "Omg, did you see Ji Hun?? He is so handsome and dreamy!" "I know right?? His smile is the best!! " both were talkig abouth him. I don't know what people these days call it... fangirling? Yeah, I guess Ji Hun could have some fan clubs here at the hotel. I continued working when hey went past me. The next noise I heard were employees. Kekeke you say I eavesdrop? It's not my fault my work place is exposed.

Aishhh Seo Jin, that guy!!! " said one of the employees. "If he wasn't my boss I could have beat the heck out of him!!" I laughed. True story lol. "I know, he's just too mean and rude!!" Said another. "No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend!" "Aigoo! Shut that mouth!he might be here! " one said. And the three of them left. It is true. Seo Jin is really one boss that you can't handle. It's either you resign the first day, or live like hell for the rest of you life. But, lately he's getting weird asking me questions. And haishh on his day off he didn't even mention it was him. Weird, and I also remembered the questions he asked me. I smiled. Wait what?? I smiled? Damn, I'm weird. I reviewed in my head my ideal type. Tall, charming, and well tough, that kind of person whi has attitude but not the mean kind, the one who woukd protect you everytime. Haishhh when will I find him?? "Yun Seo ssi, please focus" ahjumma said. "Mianhae heheh" I said. I was busy day dreaming. Back to work.

After another hour. I hear Sunbaenim and Ji Hun. I remembered what Ji Hun said to me last time. I giggled. Just then someone taled to me. "Yahh why are you giggling? Worm in your butt? How's the repair going?" He asked. That voice. That tone. Aishhh.

"Mianhae, sunbaenim" I said in a mocking tone. He sighed. "So how is it going ?" "Wait, I'm not the leader, why not ask ahjumma?" I said. "Because I want to " he replied. I then realized Ji Hun was with him. "Hi it's me! By the way, I wasn't able to catch your name" Ji Hun said. I blushed. "Uh, Yun seo" I said as I held out my hand. I saw Seo Jin got shocked. Instead to shake my hsnd he held it and kissed it with a smile on his face. My heart was beating so much faster until he interrupted. "Yah, what is this? Romeo and Juliet? Huh?" I and Ji Hun ignored him. "So, Yun seo, would you like to go hiking with me?" He asked. I was suprised. "Me?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes, and if you are worrying if Seo Jin is there, don't worry we wil make him our assistant!" He said. I laughed with that thought. "So??" He waited for my response. "Sure!!" I said. I saw Seo Jin cough.

"Why, sunbaenim? Got a cough?" I asked. "Me, your p.a.? Huh we'll see about that" he said. "Well , Yun seo goodbye!" Ji Hun said. "So, back to work, how's the damage?" I scoffed. "Well, sunbaenim it's going well and rather easy to repair no worries" I said and went back to work. "But when it's with Ji Hun you go all giggling and say : "sure!!" " he said in a really girly tone. "And When did I sound like a slut?" I just ignored him and resumed back to work. I could really hit him. Well at least I get to hike wih Ji Hun tomorrow hehehehehe. I'll just ignore him and everything will be fine.

Seo Jin's Pov

I went back to my office and saw Ji min there. How did she know my office? I greeted her. "So, oppa when am I going to meet your harabeoji??" She asked as she sat down. My eyes widened. Her to harabeoji? No way.

Instead I asked her why she kept pursuing me. "Ji min , if we ever get married are you okay living with me and the fact that--"

"That what? Ji Hun is there, don't worry I've gotten over it " she smiled. "Hey tomorrow, we could go to a cafe or something.. will you go with me?" She asked.

I quickly remembered that me and Ji Hun were going hiking. I was about to tell her but, I thought that she would still go with me even he is there. "Oh, um I'm going with someone" I said. "Mianhaeyo" I said. I saw her expression darken a bit. She looked to me and smiled. "Seeing someone? Well, no need to do that I'm pretty sure your eomma will set us up together" she said. "Annyeong!" Ji Min stood up and left. I relaxed and clesred my head. Sudden thoughts started to occupy me.

Why does she like Ji Hun rather than me?? Aishhh why him, why my cousin? Of all the people who would be my rival to her. Ji Hun. Yun Seo doesn't know the real character of Ji Hun and when she does, she will get hurt. I don't want that to happen. I sighed. Really I do that when it seems hopeless and weird. I just guess to do better on the hike tomorrow.

I admit it.

I like her. I've fallen for Yun Seo.

Yun Seo's pov

I headed home after work. It was kind of late so I ate my dinner alone and started to get ready for bed. I was so much excited for tomorrow that I started packing.

While packing I thought of Ji Hun. He really is so handsome and kind. I played imagines in my head on how the hike would go. It went on for around 20 minutes. After that, I couldn't take my mind off Seo Jin . I know I hated him so much but, why am I like this?

Am I falling for him? Aishhh aniyo!!! No way!! Andwae! Never with that monster! I tried to sleep while taking him of my mind.

One word.

It was really hard.

A/N

Ahahah They're falling for each other!! Haha so who are your ships guys? I ship all 3 hahaha

Wait til the next chapter thanks for reading!! ~