20 : switched

omg so sorry for the very long wait!! hehe posting a new chapter probs by the end of ths week 

thanks for reading!! :)

YUN SEO'S POV

I was still in that "paradise" when Sounds of an ambulance disturbed me. There were people talking and i felt someone was carrying me onto a stretcher. I didn't bother to open my eyes because my whole body aches. I wonder what happened. Soon enough, I fell asleep again.

*in the hospital *

I woke up feeling a dextrose in my arm. I feel recharged although I feel really different. I sat down but my head quickly hurt and as i touched my head. My hair. I quickly looked at my hands. This isn't me.

i tried to remember as hard as i could as to what happened. All I remember was the sounds from the ambulance. But, I know what happened. Seo Jin switched me. I started crying realizing he did this to keep me alive. He's in my body now and my body's in a comma. I hit myself. This is plain stupidity. None of this would have happen if i just inched away from him.

I stood up and as I  was about to remove my dextrose, someone came.

"seo jin!!! Son!! What are you doing??" it was his eomma. "are you okay?" I didn't reply. Ji Hun also came in ."seo jin!! Finally your awake!! Your mom has been ranting about you on me" "and well haha it's been long since i bothered my cousin"

I shook my head. "omo.... did you cry??'   "uhh nothing really.." I looked to Seo Jin's eomma. "Mrs--- i mean eomma, can i go to.. Yun Seo?" 

His mom laughed. I knew it.  "anyways, I'll call the doctor and ask if you could go home" 

His mom left and Ji hun was just staring at me. He laughed. "you really are sick" 

"you act so different! "   I just laughed along.  "umm have you seen Yun Seo?"  "hmm yeah why?" i Sighed. "how is she"   "she's still the same though, the doctor didn't  have any findings yet" I stood up. "hey"  Ji hun called where are you going??"    I went out of the room and went to seo jin's I  saw my body that looked hurt, he wa peacefully resting. I hugged him. "seo jin!! let's go before eomma sees you!!" and soon before i realized she was there. She was along with other people including Ji min and someone else. Probably another relative of seo jin. "hung!!" he called to me.  "ahh don't worry she's fine"  "oppa!! "  JImin called . " let's go!"  

I turned to them.  I shouted. "IM NOT LEAVING HER" seo jin's mom just sighed and called the doctor. I was injected. 

SEO JIN'S POV

My whole body felt really numb and i felt really different. I'd say I'm in a dream, and maybe stuck in a dream. The surrounding felt bright and it was like a forest only, making it enchanted. I continued to walk and saw a familiar figure sitting on a chair. It's me. I inched nearer to see myslef looking at the glass wine. I sat at the other end of the table. I saw myself smile. "seo jin" it said. and I realized. the body switch worked. 

"Yun seo!" i said. she didn't seem happy. 'seo jin you should have just let me be"   

"your family's looking for you"    "I don't care about them"  I said , and we were disrupted by someone.

"both of you should stop"

it's weird you know,  you know those shiny things before the person appears?  yeah sort of like that. and on a side note, I'm starving. Does yun seo eat??

He as at all smiles and i was just curious to know about him.  

Yun seo looked suprised. "appa!!"  I got shocked. Now, this dream is getting scary. 

"i brought you two here"   "and switched you in the first place---"

"yeah!!! what was the switching for?" Yun seo shot me a dead look. 

"both of you have the connection that you'll soon realize" 

"now, in front of you are glass wines"   "remember the first one you drank?" 

we both shook our heads. 

"it can switch you back"   I raised my hand. "wait if we switch back does that mean one will only live?"  

He shook his head. "as much as everyone wants it that way, you two are destined" 

I laughed. "haha it's too cheesy"   "i like your optimism and cheerful attitude" he said. 

"but remember not all things end in a good way, so be careful"

"now, drink the wine"  

I looked at yun seo and she looked back. drinking while maintaining the eyecontact we both finished the wine and Yun seo's father dissapeared. this is like magic ahaha.  sorry for the weird side notes guys, I hate describing elaborately.  

Everything happened like swirls of magic, something unbelievable but true. The next thin leads me back to my real, hospital bed where I saw joo won and eomma talking, and yes, Ji hun "fighting" with Jimin. I sat up and everyone looked suprised, after my head started hurt.  I think something happened. 

YUN SEO'S POV

The next thing i knew I was at my hospital bed and I immediately sat up. All of them were sleeping. Eomma, hyeonie and even some of my co- workers and ahjumma leader. I shouted so they could all wake up.  "I'm back!!" all of them looked suprised and hugged me at the same time.  "ahhh unnie!! I'm so happy you're back!"   Eomma started to cry. "I'm sorry if I hated the Park family because of what happened to your father"   "it's okay eomma"   she smiled. "I'm okay with bot of your relationships now" she laughed. 

I smiled. Everthing's going to be fine. 

A/N

yes almost done with this book!

yehessssss haha they are all happy again! i think... 

oh well please vote!! don't be a ghost reader  :)