23 : married

YUN SEO'S POV

I shook him. "Seo jin have you gone crazy??" I asked. He hugged me. "Yes I am... trust me this plan will work"

I laughed. "How? Everyone will go against us?" "Well I can work it out"

Seo jin sighed. "Yah, forget about that basket or oranges" he pulled my hand. "Where are we going?" "To the mall, you need to also change your style, I don't want to gey married to a road rat" he lauhed.

Jihun's pov

When me and jimin rode the car she can't stop laughing. "Yah, I don't think it's funny anymore" then she scoffed,. "You just need to have fun, you're always serious" she looked to me. "I know where we should go"

"The amusement park"

I can go to better ones but that's childish" "exactly" she replied. "Oh well, fine" I said and drove going to he amusement park. As we got there, the annoying sounds filled my ears. The roller coasters, ferris wheel and all those arcade games. Jimin smiled. "it's been long since I've been here" "so, where should we go first??" "I don't think---" and jimin pulled me to the arcade.

"Karaoke!!" She said and gave me the songbook. "We're idols, so basically it's easy" "oppa, sing first" jimin cooed. "Hmmm ok wait" I said finding the digits in the mic"

"Oppa," "hmm??" "The song's about to start and whoever gets the lowest score will ride the gyro drop and ride the carousel"

"Deal" I said and held the mic. The song I choose was really easy. A kindergarten rhyme. As soon as the song played, jimin laughed. "Are you serious??" "De, because I can nail it" I said. In the middle of the song I got up and danced. "Jimin just wait, you'll loose!!" I said, and after the song I got a score of 90.

She laughed, "that's it" "we should have fun or else, oppa all the girls won't like you" "yah" I said.

"Okay, now it's my turn" she stood up and pressed the digits proudly, the intro played. I laughed. "Singing your own song??" She ignored and even did the dance steps.

After, the machine took a while processing. "Hahaha!! It means you have a low score!!"

Then it came. 90.

"See??"

The score of each player is a tie. 90. Would you like a rematch?

The machine said.

We both shot a look at each other and immediately grabbed the song book.

"I'm ready" both of us said.

HYEO YEON'S POV

After the meeting with Joo won's grandfather, he became more protective over me. After class, he was waiting for me outside. "Let's go at my house"

"Why?" "Well, if grand father won't accept you maybe... no. They will" he smiled.

"Well I haven't prepared or---" "you look perfect, let's go, hop on" he said as he prepared to bike.

"Hmmm oppa" "why??"

"What are you parents like?" "Why do you want to know"

"I just want to be prepared" "were almost there though, are you ready?"

"Well I have to" I got out ot the bike and he parked it. The maid opened the door, "oh, joo won you brought her?? Aigoo, she's so pretty !"

I bowed, "gomawo" "let's go in" sje escorted us inside.

YUN SEO'S POV

He brought me to the ladies' section. "Annyeong" the sales lady greeted us. "What would you like?" "Ahh, can you help me pick outfits for her??" And both of them stwrted to get, dresses, shorts, skirts, shirts, blouses maybe the whole rack. He sales lady shoved me in and made me try first a pink dress. Seo jin sat at the couch and after trying it on, I went out and showed him.

"Too simple" he replied, "next" the lady gave me a fitted dress. I went back, tried it on, and went out, Seo Jin didn't tell me anything, he looked to the sales lady. "Could you give her shoes that could match the dress" the lady went out and returned with the shoes, she help me fit it on. After wearing it Seo Jin stood up, amd just looked at me.

"You look pretty"

He smiled and he gave his card to the lady. "Charge it, we'll take it" I stopped them. "No, use mine.. I'll pay for it"

"Fine but, we'll take everything else"

The lady left to wrap up everything.

"Everything? " "yes and after this we'll be going to the judge"

"Judge?" "We'll get married" he said. He got out his phone and called ji hun. "Meet you at the judge near namsa, we'll get married there"

I am going to get married.

HYEO YEON'S POV

The maid showed us the way inside the house. We both sat at the sofa and joo win hel my hand. The maid called joo won's parents and as soon as they came we both stood up and I bowed,

"Annyeong, jeoneun Ha Hyeo yein imnida" his mom let us sit again. And we were served tea. "So, joo won you've been telling me about her, I'm glad she's here" his mom said.

"So , hyeo yeon how long have you known each other? " um it stwrted around the first week of class" I said. " I was actually shy because he was so popular" joo won laughed.

"Do you have any talents??" Mrs. Kang asked. "De, I like singing, dancing, and I can cook" I said.

His mom smiled. "Can you cook dinner for us?" "Eomm--" I cut joo won. "Sure, I'll be cooking samgyetang"

I stood up and went straight to the kitchen. Joo won followed. "Why did you do that??"

I patted his head. "You wanted them to accpet me right?" Well I'll make the best samgyetang!" I smiled.

"And I'll be your assistant" joo won said putting on hin apron.

YUN SEO'S POV

we were at the judge and both jimin and ji hun was there. The judge a mini ceremony and made us sign after. I signed but made a mistake. After all the body switch, I placed seo jin's signature. he peeked and laughed. "I'll do yours instead"

Ji hun looked. "Hmm jimin, should we get married?"

"Yah! Ji hun don't get married here, your mom and everyone approves so of course, it doesn't have to be hidden" seo jin said. Both of us smiled at them.
Both of them looked at each other, then back to us.

"Congrats" jimin said, this time also smiling at me,

Ji hun looked at seo jin. "Yah!! Take care of my fan okay?? " he said.

Seo jin laughed. "Yeah, I will but... how come both of you look extremely... tired??"

They laughed. "We played a bit of uhh games " jimin said.

Ji hun took out his phone. "This day can't be forgotten without a selca"

"Hana.. dhul..sehtt" he said pressing the camera button multiple of times.

We can say, all of us were happy.

For now, I guess...