14 : "Yun Seo..."

This is how yun seo looks like now haha ^^ Ha Ji won is sooo pretty!!

I requested for a book cover for this but it might take to time so bear with this! Haha

After spending time with them, I went home. As I entered the pascode of the mansion, I see ji hun sleeping on the couch. I kicked him. "Yah!! Get your own couch!!" I said. And he woke up woth eyes swollen. "The heck is wrong with you!?!? You told me the other day I could sleep anytime I want!!"  "But--" I stopped. It was yun seo not me. "Just get out!!" I said. He stood up. "Fine then!! But don't come begging if harabeoji tells us to switch" he walked and brought his pillow. I sighed. 

I went to my room and changed. As I called the butler he wasn't there. That's weird. He's usually around. I called for the cook. Gone too. I went to Ji hun's house. Don't tell me they're there. The door was unlocked and saw the cook cooking for him.i barged in, "yah!!! Ji hun what are you doing now????" I yelled and searched for him. I was stopped by the maid. "Sunbae, dom't be mean to ji hun nim... he's sick"  I laughed. "Oh please" I said. "He really is"  "ahh really?? Last time he was laughing at me!!"  Ji hun went down with a towel wrapped to him. He was coughing. "What had gotten into you??"  "I went out to the rain" I laughed. "What kind of--'"  "I was thinking okay?? Deeply"  "about what??"  He didn't answer. "Well since your here, the cook is here and all you helpers are here, just eat here"  "I know your hungry" he said and sat at the dining table. He laughed. "A week ago you were happy now your all grumpy"  "It wasn't me!! Aigoo!!" 

The food served first was soup. My stomach was grumbling. For a second  it  stood quietly after, a pack of hugry lions were restling to get it. "AHH GIVE IT TO ME IT'S MY HOUSE!"  "GIVE IT TO ME THEY'RE MY HELPERS!!"  We were pulling the spup from each other. The maid came. "Sunbaes, here" she handed two chopsticks and two spoons. We both knew what that meant. We grumped and shared. Finally the other side dishes came so I didn't have to share that longer.

My foot was suddenly itchy as I removed my socks, I saw Ji Hun's face.

It said. "I love ji hun!!"  I quickly took it off and threw t in the trash can. Yun seo!!! Really?? Out of all the socks to wear?? I had a whole drawer for that!!

We continued eating but, since I was tired because of yun seo's work, I went fast asleep.

*next day*

YUN SEO'S POV

I woke up and looked for my merch socks. Oh, I left it in that jerk's body. I just stood and listened to ji hun's songs. Ahhh I really love his songs, they can make me feel better despite everything happening. I happily went down because I could talk to them again. "Eomma!!" I said and hugged her. "Why do you feel so.." "happy?? Yes!"  Then hyeo yeon looked at me. "Ahh hyeonie come here!!" I said and she looked at me awkwardly. "Ahh let joo won come here okay??" She nodded. "Yeah, he's really nice"  I said. "Ahh let's eat you'll be both late" she said. We both sat and ate happily. "Unnie, you look a bit sad the other day"  "ohhh that's not me--- uhh nevermind" I said and smiled. "I would say I was weird that time" I said and we continued eating.

*at work*

Today was finally go back to MY work. Maybe for a while but, at least I'm productive rather than nosebleeding in sunbae's meetings. I greeted ahjumma with a smile. "It seems your ready for today yun seo"  "ahh de I'm actually excited" I said. I startwd work when he passed by.

"Annyeong sunbae" I said in a force smile. "Here, we switched" he gave my cellphone and I gave his. "Someone texted by the way"

"I'll tell you something later meet me outside at 4 were going somewhere" he told that aloud to me and ahjumma. She just nodded well, it's sunbae.  I nodded. "And I think I know something too"