12 : The great act

this chapter might get confusing... they switched remember??

Friends do not be silent.. arasseo??

YUN SEO'S POV

I woke up because of sunbae' s alarm clock. Aigoo.... I'm still in his body. I talked to appa. "Appa!! Help juseyo!!! What have I done to be like this??" I said to him. I sighed. I don't know how much long I'll stay like this, lying to almost everyone. I was abot to wash my face when eomma called. "Hi seo jin.... why did you wake up late?" She asked. I laughed sheepishly.. "ahh sun-- eomma, I was tired" I said. "Well, today I was wondering if we could go out with your appeoji" I paused. Oh... too bad for seo jin. "Umm sure when??" "After work, now go eat" I nodded and went down. I texted Seo Jin about it. As I was about to eat breakfast. The butler gave me plate, tissue, placemat. When I saw the food, wahhh daebak!! It was sooo many I could hardly chose which one to eat. I started with bacon an pancakes, plsced chocolate syrup and munched like a pig. "Uhhh sr. I never knew you loved meat" I stopped. Seo jin doesn't eat meat?? "Uhhh hehehehe I actually tried it before and it was..good" I said and he nodded.

I continied munching and when I looked into his watch, I was late. Omg, I ran upstairs and went to the bathroom. Wait. Uhhhh I won't take a bath ehehe we might change back again soon. I just wiped my arms, legs, tummy and back clean and got a pair of suit. I got rrady and went to the car. The driver soon took me to work.

After, I went to the office and saw Seo Jin's message.

"Jinja?? Ahh that's great just don't act weird infront of appa okay?"

"Yes mr. "

Hmm. Might as well check him out. I went to the place where I work. And saw myself busy working. Ahhh I look pretty hahaha. I walked to te team and everyone bowed. The instince for me is, I bowed too. Seo Jin hit me. "Uhhh yun---- sunbae!!! Remember your higher than us?? Don't do that!" He said and I laughed sheepishly. I whispered to him. "Yah!! What did you do now??" " I asked him. "Well it's a good thing my brain was not switched, since I'm smart I get what to do" he said and I scoffed. Just then Jimin came.

"Seo Jin!!!" She said and approached me. I wasn't used to it so it was my body looking at her. "Ahhh not you!!" She said and placed her arms around me. Ewwww I feel like vomitting. "Ahh oppa!! Let's go out" she said. I could see Seo Jin roll his eyes. "Yah!! Leave her--- I mean sunbae alone!!" He said and stood up
Jimin freed from her hug. "And why?? Jealous just admit it Yun Seo no one is going to like you" she said. I started to get angry. Seo jin just rolled his eyes and went back to work. "Oppa, let's go" she said. I wanted to get free from her amd slap her. How dare she?? Instead I kept in a smile. "Ahh de"! We both went to the elevator and went to the parking lot. I saw Ji Hun. I can't help but smile. He ignored Jimin and continued walking. Jimin tugged on me. "Let's go??" I nodded and helped her ride.

*mall*

"Oppa, what do you like buying??" "I don't know...anything" I said. We went to the men's section and it rained really hard. Weird. As she was handing me a suit I fainted. "Oppa??? Waeyo???! Gwaenchana?!??"

She was holding me on top of her lap. I woke up.

What he heck??? I was busy talkig to ahjumma and know I'm at the mall?? I sat up and my head hurts. Jimin stwrted speaking. I flinched. "AHH WHY ARE WE HERE HUH??" she looked startled. "Don't you remember?? We went to the mall" that line which beats me.

I'm back at my own body.

Finally. Peacefully.

I thought of how that happened.... maybe...

It was because of the rain. Just please.... don't rain right after....

I stood up. "Oppa you haven't answered me" she said and pouted, aigoo, is she a child? "Oh we would do this next time I remeber, I have a lot to do" I said and left.

I have a lot of do rather than be with her. Oh,, I would go out with my parents later. It's a good thing I'm back or else seo jin would be so nice and awkward.

JIMIN'S POV

I sighed, oppa was too hard to get. He was so nice last time and now he's like this. I looked at my watch. The manager told me he forced Ji Hun and wpuld have the meeting at 1 PM . I went out of the mall and took a cab. The setting of the mv is special, it's a Je-Ju island , where me and Ji Hun had our first date as a couple.

***shooting place*

As I came there I saw his manager. "Where is Ji hun??" He pointed at the car. "Please call him we will start at a moment. The first scene was when she was with a girl ad they were dating and having dinner. I ushered them to their places and the camera man started.Ji Hun did good in acting. The next scene was emotional. The part where the girl leaves him. Just like how he did to me.

The concept of it is that Ji Hun would stay in a bench waiting for almost forever for her. Then it starts to rain soon, the girls admits that she loves someone else.

"Okay everyone....start! !" I said and they both went to their places. Ji hun tried his best to act lonely and said, the rain was on point . Now, for breaking up. They both said their lines. "Please!! Give me another chance" ji hun said. "Cut!!" I said. I went closer to both of them. "Ji hun you have the wrong emotion." He sighed. "Fine, then what should it be?" I scoffed. "What is it like??" I saod as my eyes got teary. "It's like a nightmare haunting you over and over again, somethin that just can't leave you and everytime you remember it, it hurts even more stabbing you in the heart" I said, "that is how it feels" he looked down and I wiped my tears. "Okay everyone we'll start again"

*meanwhile at school*

*Hyeo yeon and joo won*

*JOO WON'S POV*

As I went to school, everywhere I looked, there were people talking and gossiping. I scratched my head and continued. As I walked one girl walked infront of me. Min ah was mad. " oppa!! Is it true?? It's you and that witch?? Hyeo yeon??"

I just continued walking. How do they know?? I quickly went to my locker then searched for Hyeo yeon. They might be bullying her. I could hear so much about her. I wamted to cover my ears. "You know what the shy girl os actually a slut..." "she's flirting with joo won" "she just wants to get popular" all the things I heard about her. She might be at the stairs to library.

******

When I went there I saw her crying. I quickly went beside her. She rested her hesd on my shoulder, "I don't think-'''" "think what? We won't work out??" "Who said min ah?? The things ypu hear?? Bullies??" She didn't answer me. I sighed, "happiness, do people control it??" She shook her head. "Your right, everyone has the right ot be happy without being judged"

"I'm just scared--'" "that what?? More people would hate us.. you?" I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Hyeo yeon, don't mind them, those shadows"

"The dark shadows that would always follow you, give you negative things always bring you down.... Hyeo yeon "

"Don't mind them anymore.. I'm here, always"

She smiled and hugged me back.