25 : the time of our life

Oh yes!!! Last chapter :)

Yun seo's pov

"Eomma... their here too??" hyeo yeon asked.  She nodded "let's just talk about it in dinner, " I nodded and continued cooking.

Unnie and joo won went upstairs for a while as joo won was helping me.

*dinner*

We all sat down eomma at the end of the table, me and joo won at the left side and the teo on the right. As we were eating yun seo had the courage to ask me. "Hyeo yeon , did joo won's parents dissaproved?" Saeng jist smiled. "Aniyo, it's just that joo won wants to stay here for a while" she said. "Ahhh, I understand"  I said. "And besides unnie, they full approve!"

Seo jin spoke up. "Usually, it's because the parents hate you" he said and loooed at joo won. "Aniyo. But, by chance is that what happened to you??" Seo jin nodded.

"Aigoo,  hyung "   "don't worry we can do it. Besides you'll see eomma's just acting everything"  "I just hope" eomma said. Eomma brought up her own love story, amd everyone seemed interested. "If you don't want to listen this is one boring story" " okay, so it started in college. I was actually he prettiest " everyone echoed. "Well, and your father was really quiet that time, and he was part of the nerd group" we laughed. "There was this one time when I was waiting for the bus and he was there"  "ot was a bit awkward at first but, when it rained all of the people waiting had to go in one shed"  "and that's how I met him" 

"Ahh nice meeting" joo won said. "Hehe love at first sight?" Seo jin asked. "Well, you can say that. Now, finish up because we still have to clean. Everyone ate and enjoyed their food.

*after chores*

"Okay, since joo won will be staying I suggest --"

"Okay, the boys stay on the mat no sleeping with the girls" 

"De arasseo" both of them said.

Eomma went out and shut the door. I closed he lights. I reminded them. "Yahh!! No loud snoring okay? If ever you snore loudly, kindly put a sock in your mouth" I saod and smiled. 

"Goodnight" I said,

I cuddled into my blanket and smiled. It's gona be hard to get used to this.

SEO JIN'S POV

mother ignoring me wasn't really the matter and I was happy that we were over from the body switching.  I was fine, sleeping here in the floor, away from my king sized bed and mansion at least I'm with yun seo. One step closer and maybe, next time I'll be able to sleep with her. Heh

*in the morning*

I woke up to yun seo kicking my back. "Yah!! Hurry we have to go somewhere" she said. I slowly opened my eyes. "Where?!,!? It's so early!!" I said. I pulled her close to me, yun seo on top of me.

"It's too early"   "sleep first"  I said and hugged her. Hyeonie and joo won were out of the room. She didn't seem so mad anymore. "Well, I got a text from ji hun"

"Umm why??"  "Well, he told me their getting married... and all of us are invited" I got back from my senses. "What?? Grandfather allows them then even shelves me out from the family? "

"Well, originally you weren't invited but, they just sneaked us in"  "he told us we could wear a disguise" she said and got up. "And, that's why all of us are awake, except you" she laughed,

I stood up. "Arasseo, I'll be rght down there"

I washed my faced, and looked at myself, looking like a really poor seo jin, no taste of clothes. I sighed, the rest of my super fashinable clothes, handstitched jackets were back at home, I'm smart, I can say I could find a job.