| 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 |

inspired by the same fic i was talking abt last chapter :)

warning; drinking, vomitting, self harm, 

in the dimly lit bathroom, the moonlight shines through partly closed blinds, casting long shadows

in the dimly lit bathroom, the moonlight shines through partly closed blinds, casting long shadows. you sit under the cold shower, fully dressed, tears mixing with the water. the air smells of scotch, vomit, and blood. curled up, with knees to your chest and head on your arms, you find comfort in this poignant moment.

from a distance, you hear the soft and hesitant voice of onceler. his footsteps echo through the space, gradually growing louder and more urgent as he nears. amidst the constant flow of water, he calls out your name, his words barely audible, but filled with concern and urgency.

onceler crouches down beside you, his face marked by a blend of worry and apprehension. his gaze moves swiftly over the cuts on your body, a mixture of distress and relief crossing his expression. with great care, he guides your arms back onto your knees, his touch gentle and guarded, as if afraid to cause any further harm.

"you're bleeding, y/n," he says, his voice tinged with a forced laugh, a feeble attempt to conceal his deep concern.

resting your head on your arms once more, you maintain a silent and unresponsive demeanor as you observe him. his gaze flickers from your face to the bottle, then to the knife, and finally to your arms. he tightly clasps his hands together, wrestling with the struggle to articulate his thoughts.

"please," he finally whispers, his voice barely audible over the sound of the water. "please, what... what can I do?"

you remain silent, offering no response.

his breath catches, and his voice trembles as he responds, "i'll do whatever i can to help."

a surge of emotion overwhelms you, tears blending with the water cascading down your face, though you're unsure if he can perceive them. he appears on the brink of reaching out to hug you, his hands hovering in the air, but there's something in your gaze that restrains him. he slowly lowers his arms, preparing to leave. as he does so, he adjusts his sunglasses, shifting them up onto his head.

"wait... just... wait here."

as onceler gets up and prepares to leave, a fleeting pang of hurt pierces through your numbed state, jolting you momentarily. however, it quickly fades into insignificance. with a deepening sense of detachment, you retreat further into the recesses of your own being, as if seeking comfort in the darkness that surrounds you. the waves of nausea rise once again, and the room spins in disorienting patterns, yet these sensations lose their significance in the grand scheme of your inner turmoil.

the water stops, and as you lift your gaze, onceler reappears, crouching in front of you with a towel in one hand and a roll of bandages in the other. his voice carries a mix of concern and uncertainty as he addresses you, "hey there. do you think you can get up and let me put this towel on you...? is that what you want...? would it help...?"