| 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 |

i just came back from a wedding oh my god why are indian weddings so long. ok anyways here's another chapter that's not full of angst

warning; onceler being a cornball.

the sun rose high in the sky, casting a warm and golden glow over the vast theme park

the sun rose high in the sky, casting a warm and golden glow over the vast theme park. its vibrant colors and the sounds of joyous screams filled the air, promising a day of exciting adventures. you, onceler, bret, and chet stood at the entrance, eagerly anticipating the thrills that awaited you.

as you entered the park, your eyes sparkled with excitement. with the park map in hand, you gathered around a bench, planning your route through the many attractions. onceler's reputation as a successful businessman had granted him special access and experiences, and today was no exception as you embarked on a vip adventure through the park.

your first stop was the towering roller coaster, its twists and turns calling out to you. the queue weaved through a colorful garden, with flowers of all colors blooming beautifully. the scent of freshly popped popcorn filled the air, adding to the festive atmosphere.

onceler looked at you with a mischievous smile. "ready for an adrenaline rush?" " he asked, his voice full of anticipation.

you nodded eagerly. "uh huh, let's go for it."

bret and chet, always enthusiastic about thrilling experiences, exchanged a knowing look. "i'll race ya' to the line!" bret challenged, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

chet laughed, his excitement contagious. "you're on!"

with laughter and friendly banter filling the park, the four of you sprinted towards the roller coaster. adrenaline surged through your veins as you maneuvered through the crowd, the anticipation growing with each step.

finally, you reached the entrance of the roller coaster. the massive structure towered above, its steel tracks intertwining in an impressive display. the click-clack of the ascending cars resonated, adding to the excitement. you secured your seat with onceler in front and bret and chet in the back.

as the attendants checked the safety restraints, onceler reached out and gently took your hand. the touch was reassuring, a silent reminder that you were in this thrilling experience together. his grip was firm yet gentle, a symbol of support.

the coaster started, and the ascent began. slowly but steadily, it climbed higher, offering a breathtaking view of the park's expanse.

at the peak, the world seemed to pause for a moment. then, with a rush of speed, the coaster hurtled downwards, sending your stomach soaring. the wind whipped against your face as the cart twisted and turned, providing moments of weightlessness and heart-pounding drops. onceler's grip on your hand tightened, his fingers interlocking with yours.

in the midst of the wild ride, a sudden gust of wind swept through the air. onceler's sunglasses were ripped from his face, swirling through the chaotic wind like a tiny comet. gasps escaped the group as they watched the shades disappear into the twists and turns of the roller coaster.