| 𝐲𝐤𝐰𝐢𝐦? |

warning; dreading, loss of appetite,

days turned into weeks, and onceler's demeanor remained clouded by a heavy darkness

days turned into weeks, and onceler's demeanor remained clouded by a heavy darkness. he seemed lost within the confines of his own thoughts. you watched him with growing concern, observing the way he carried himself, the weight of his guilt evident in every step. the vibrant spark that once illuminated his eyes had faded, leaving behind a haunting emptiness.

one evening, as you sat together in the dimly lit room, the weight of his self-condemnation became unbearable. his silence was deafening, echoing through the space like a somber melody. unable to bear it any longer, you mustered the strength to break the silence.

"oh, love, please don't do this to yourself," you pleaded softly, reaching out to touch his hand. your voice carried a mixture of love and concern, a gentle reminder that he didn't have to bear the weight of the world alone.

onceler sighed, his gaze fixed on the floor. "it's all my fault..," he confessed, his voice tinged with self-reproach. "i have to live with the consequences."

you leaned in closer, your eyes brimming with compassion. "but onceler, you were manipulated. your mom's influence was strong, and it took so much strength to break free from it. it's not your fault," you reassured him, your words filled with empathy.

he ran a hand through his disheveled hair, frustration etched on his face. "but it is. i should've known better. i had choices, and i made the wrong one," he lamented, his voice heavy with regret.

your heart ached as you listened to the weight of his words. you longed to lift the burden from his soul, to help him find forgiveness within himself. with a tender touch, you gently lifted his chin, urging him to meet your gaze.

"onceler, i get it.. okay?" you said softly, your voice filled with empathy. "but blaming yourself won't fix what's been done."

he looked at you, his eyes filled with a mix of despair and yearning for absolution. "but i caused so much damage... we can't even fix it..," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "i betrayed everything you believed in, all for the sake of my families love. how can I ever make up for that?"

you squeezed his hand gently, your voice unwavering. "it's true that you made choices that led to destruction. but dwelling in everything won't change the past."

he pulled his hand away, his expression filled with frustration.

you sigh and took a step closer, your eyes filled with determination. "onceler, i understand your guilt, but remember that redemption's a journey. it's not about deserving forgiveness, but about recognizing the pain you've caused and taking steps to make things right. it won't be easy, but I believe in you"

he looked at you, a mix of disbelief and vulnerability in his eyes. "you still believe in me?" he asked, his voice laced with a hint of hope.

with unwavering resolve, you nodded. "yes, my love. of course."