Eternatus and Dark Gaia: Dragons of Destruction

To all of my Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokémon fans out there: you may be familiar with Eternatus, a poison and dragon legendary Pokémon from the Galar region, and Dark Gaia, the personification of darkness and king of the Core. Back in April, I did a post talking about the similarities between these two, and so I will gladly talk about them again here. In the post, I stated that both are similar in many ways and that Dark Gaia is the Sonic version of Eternatus. Wanna know my reasons? Here they are:

First off, we have these bad looking abominations of max power/true forms: Perfect Dark Gaia and Eternatus' Eternamax form.

Both entities have these forms that they change into when they reach max power, and they're crazy strong too

Both entities have these forms that they change into when they reach max power, and they're crazy strong too. Eternamax Eternatus especially!

They're the main causes of a major disaster that happens in their said games! Eternatus is the main reason of the Darkest Day while Dark Gaia is responsible for the shattering of the planet. The two have beings who fight them to stop these disasters from happening fully. While Hop and the main player teamed up with Zacian and Zamazenta to defeat Eternatus, Chip and Sonic teamed up to defeat and seal Dark Gaia away for another very long time.

They feed on something that helps keep them alive. Eternatus feeds on dynamax particles scattered across the Galar region and Dark Gaia feeds on negative emotions. Even if both are the main reasons for major disasters, they have their own purpose and duty for their worlds. Eternatus is the main reason for the dynamax phenomenon in the Galar region while Dark Gaia is the ruler of the Core while also working with Chip to keep the world they created in balance; DG also happens to be the Earth guardian of the night too.

Last thing is the most obvious one: they're dark, destructive gods who are actual dragons(as said in the title). I've pieced many bits of evidence from the lore of Sonic Unleashed and the story of Pokémon Sword and Shield when I came up with this post from awhile back, claiming why I think that Dark Gaia is Sonic's version of Eternatus. At the same time, I'd like to hear all of your opinions as well.