CHP 9

You're walking down the hallway when you hear the sound of a piano. You follow the music until you reach the room where it's coming from. The door is slightly open, and you peek inside. There, you see subaru playing the piano with such grace and elegance. You're mesmerized by his talent and can't help but watch him play.

The male notices you standing outside the door and stops playing. He turns to you and smiles warmly. "Please, come in and join me," he says. You feel a bit unsure but decide to take his offer. You sit down next to him and listen as he starts playing again.

The music is so beautiful that you're lost in the moment. You feel like you're in a dream, and the world around you fades away. You close your eyes and let the music wash over you.

When the song ends, you open your eyes and smile at the male. "That was amazing," you say. "Thank you for letting me listen."

He smiles back at you. "It was my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

You sit there for a while longer, talking and listening to more music. Deciding that your serene time was over you got up to leave before the sliver-haired male's voice interrupted you.

The male finishes playing the piano and turns to you with a smile. "You know, there's a ball coming up soon. Would you like to come with me?" he asks.

You feel a little surprised and hesitant. You're not sure if you trust him yet, and you're not sure if you're ready to go to a ball with him. "I don't know," you say. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for something like that."

The male looked a little disappointed but also understanding. "I understand," he says. "It's okay if you're not ready. I just thought it would be a fun event, and I would enjoy your company."

You feel a little guilty for turning him down, but you also feel like it's the right decision. You're not sure if you're ready to take that step yet. You are still due up on your schedule and with the serial killer freely moving you can't feel comfortable attending a ball

The subaru smiles at you and starts playing the piano again. You sit there and listen, feeling a little conflicted.

As you sit there, listening to the music, you start to feel more comfortable as you start to think a ball is all you need to blend in maybe making connections will help you get more information on the other students after all events like this are the biggest hotspot for gossip. "You know what? I think I would like to go to the ball with you," you say. Knowing you are going to have fun.

The grey-eyed male looks surprised but also happy. "Really? That's great. I'm glad you changed your mind," he says.

"What was the ball for again," you asked curiously

"Summer solstice" the boy hummed

You feel a little nervous but also excited. You're not sure what the night will bring, but you're looking forward to finding out whose secrets will be spilled.

You finally take your leave and move towards the girl's washroom. As you finish your business you hear two girls talking in hushed tones.

"I can't believe we got away with it," one of the girls says.

"I know, right?" the other girl says. "I thought for sure we were going to get caught."

The female detective feels a sense of urgency. You know that you need to find out what they're talking about. The h/c quietly opens the stall door and peeks out. You see two girls standing by the sink, looking at themselves in the mirror. They don't seem to notice you.

The female takes a deep breath and steps out of the stall. You walk over to the sink and pretend to wash your hands. You glance at the girls in the mirror and see that they're both looking at you.