Chapter 45

Ichigo kicked open another door, panting heavily. He had searched the entire house, and you were nowhere to be found. Panic clawed at his chest as he thought of the two students he had seen earlier, bleeding and being rushed to the hospital. He was too late. Too late to save you.

While Ichigo kept searching the house, his frustration mounting, Ethan calmly poured himself a cup of tea, silently sipping it.

You had sent Ichigo to Ethan. Despite your lack of trust in him, you had no other choice. He was the safest bet.

"Where is my sister?" Ichigo shouted, throwing another heavy object at the cameras, shattering them in his rage.

"There is no use wasting time here. We will not find her this way. Or any of the other people," Ethan said, methodically destroying the last of the cameras.

"How will we find her? Japan is so big they could be anywhere." Ichigo groaned in frustration, running his hands through his hair. "I will kill them all."

"We will search for her," Ethan 's tone made Ichigo frown.

"That's like trying to find a needle in a haystack," Ichigo snapped, frowning at Ethan’s mundane answer. It felt like the older male was taunting him.

Ethan paused, opening an old lighter with a distinct clink. He stared at the flame for a moment before looking back at Ichigo. "To find the needle in a haystack, all we need to do is," Ethan paused , "burn the hay."

. . . . . . . . .

You dizzily wake up and take in your surroundings. A pillow was under your head, but you weren't in a bed; you were in the back seat of a car, with one of your hands cuffed to the seat. The interior of the car itself told you how expensive the car was.

Oh yes I have been kidnapped... Again..

You rattled your bonds in frustration, but it was to no avail. They did not move. Looking out the window, you saw your house being ransacked. Several bags were being loaded into the other car.

The hell did they get handcuffs....... Never mind

Seeing one of the boys approaching the car, you quickly acted as if you were still asleep.

"How long will it take for Y/N to wake up?" you heard Takumi's voice. "She has been asleep for four hours now."

"I did caution Akira against using too much chloroform, but it seems like he did not take my advice," Subaru replied, as he switched on the car and began to drive.

What happened to inoue and hayami...

In the car beside you, you could hear Hikaru's laughter as he maximized the sound of the music, but Yukio minimized it back, saying it would wake you up.

"She’s knocked out. A little music won't wake her up," Hikaru argued, increasing the volume again. Needless to say, it was not "a little music."

Ugh so loud. Someone stop him.

The cars halted at a remote place. You had pretended to be asleep for most of the ride, which did not help you identify the location. The boys went to get dinner, deciding it was too late to make it at home, despite the protests from the blonde male who insisted he could whip something up. They decided to get food from a restaurant instead.