CHP 7

The two teenagers ran down stairs to find a troubled male shivering of nothing in particular . He kept jittering and covering his ears in fear of something you couldn't understand.

"Kyo" you called out your ginger cat who was causing chaos by kicking up glass vases from shelf above. "Stop it now or no more fish for you." At the sound of fish kyo immediately stopped and sat back down in a corner looking towards you in guilt. Ignoring the eyes your kitten made you . You moved forward to hug the scared male who was sitting down on the ground.

Finally after sometime he hugged you back and soon drifted into dream land. Making sure he was in a rested position you looked over at other male in enquiry to the strange behaviour of the sleeping male.

" It's his mom " subaru said tightening his grip on his chair you thought if he gripped it any thight the armrest would crack. You decided to gently touch him in hope he will let your chair breathe . " His mom is a bad person and sometimes we can only hope she passes away in an accident . I can't further tell you about his you will have to ask him yourself when he wakes up " the male looked over in sympathy at sleeping form of his friend.

" Wait is he really gonna sleep till morning. Won't his mother come over or call or something ." You said hoping the male would wake up in few hours and go home . You didn't have any obligation to have him sleep over in your house. But you weren't rude enough to wake him up now after your cat was the reason why he is in this state.

" No i will call up some help and get him out. If his mom knows he is here she definitely will see to it " the male picked his phone and called up for help . Soon both of them had left leaving you all alone in your house

" Maybe i should have let them stay atleast i wouldn't be alone" you sighed . As you heard another clamour this time coming from your room. ' this better not be kyo or else he is getting no fish for few days'

As you entered the room you saw your window wide open as a figure lay down on your bed . That person showed no sign of moment even when they sensed the owner of the bed they are laying in is staring down at them.

" I know you are tired but please take of your shoes from my bed " you scolded the resting figure.

" I can't really keep my shoes on the window sill can i " the figure said fighting a yawn.

" Well then next time use the door instead of my window . I am sure you will find a shoe rack down there " you sarcastically said to yawning figure.

" Come on y/n i am tired let me sleep plus i got information you needed so it's done right.?" You immediately took the person in headlock as you two began a friendly fight before both of you ended up laughing.

" Sayuri you have no idea how much fun today was" you said huffing and little due to your friendly wrestling match

" I have no idea so you tell me" the younger girl said now with intrest in her raven eyes.

" I met all--

"All the people you were told to stay away from.?" The ravenette completed the sentence for you

You looked over at your cousin with your smile turning into grin as you said " exactly " this was the best part of living alone you can be a rebel and your family won't even know it

" But i assure you i need their help for my current case " you tried to maintain your sincere smile for as long as you could before both of you ended up laughing .

" You don't need their help they would need yours as things are going don't you think they will become next victims of no body case" your younger cousin said as she began to find something in from her bag .