Chapter 25

"did you find anything spicy there. Kazuto ~~" Hikaru chirped. He was looking over the brunette gamer's shoulder as he opened your phone on full display. Several chats, pictures, your google history it was all there.

Kazuto nodded in dismay " nothing. Y/n has a strong system and on top of that someone is blocking me from accessing the files saved as *confidential*. It's frustrating. "

The male threw a vase in frustration. He was like a kid throwing a fit. He continued to look at all the information he could get his hands on. There were loving chats of you talking to opposite gender. This made him beyond furious. You were so polite so kind. Those trash did not deserve it. He swore he would expose those males for what they are.

" Hikaru stop fretting kazuto. We did not pilfer her phone for looking at ostentatious picture of dear y/n. " the silver eyed male said in distaste.

He was not surprised they did not get access to the files. After all his darling was from that family. It was understandable. He curtly looked at his friends. If he played his cards you would come right into his hands. It's not hard to use his friends to get to you. They were quite eager to help him. This was interesting and it had just begun.

" We-e should not do this. It's wrong. Y/n will be so sad if she comes to know. I don't want her to be sad " the purple-haired male blurted his voice quiring in fear of what ifs.

Takumi could only think of how furious you will be. Once you find out your phone was not lost but stolen. He did not want you to not talk with him. You were the only girl that did not make him feel disgusted. He did not want any of that. In fear he started to bite his nails. But his hand was jerked off by Subaru.

" it's for her own good. Once she sees what we did for her. She will finally see how deeply we care about her." the white haired male said soothingly.

"She will be happy.?" takumi inquired. He wanted nothing more than her acceptance.  " she will accept me " he asked in a quiring voice.

Subaru gently nodded and smiled as he led takumi to the couch. Akira stood up from where he sat. An incarnate glass in his hands he moved swiftly towards the purple haired male who was in daze thinking about your soft touch.

"you like her don't you " the red-haired male asked. He had enough of pushing around. He did not want to delay this supposedly amazing 'plan' Subaru concocted. " we all like y/n this is no secret.  We clearly don't wish to share her with anyone. No matter who. So let's set some ground rules here. Care to enlighten us Subaru. " akira said as he went back to his original position sitting cross legged as he waited the said male to talk.

" let's be men. A fight to death. Just like what my old man did for my mama." Yukio grumbled. Picking up his katana he moved towards the opponent he found the most threatening in the room. Akira saw the chocolate haired male approaching him. He rolled his eyes as he sat with his back to the male.

Subaru frowned at his rash friend's suggestion.  He did not like the idea of killing the only people who would not stab him in the back. Nonetheless he rather not go for such messy solution when he could make it more easier and less bloody. He refused to get blood on his hands when he could just easily keep them clean.

" Rule no 1. No sexual contact will be tolerated." subaru's silver eyes trailed and met hikaru's green eyes. Upon contact the blonde male pouted and feigned innocence. " rule no 2 don't get caught by her. She is too shrewd. Rule no 3. If she choose one of us. We accept it "

"what if that person is not one of us.?" takumi asked.

Subaru smiled, hinting he already had a solution for such a bizarre situation. The others groaned. The silver haired male chuckled taking out a vial of see through liquid from his pocket.