CHP 6

He looked up at the smiling male who matched his glare with his infamous smile and shrugged it off. Before the fallen male could make any moves you decided to interfere.

"Here , kazuto" you said offering your hand to him.

You felt bad that the smiling blonde made him trip. He might have bad attitude but he is off to a good start.

The male forgot the frustration from before as he looked up at the younger girl in a look you couldn't identify . When you insisted he  take your hand , he grabbed it and you pulled him up quickly. Trying to retract your hand which the male didn't let go off.

He was trying to figure out how it was so soft yet firm . But then you retracted it as then he made a noticeable frown you chuckled as such behaviour and walked out of the door. Hoping to lose the male. But the determined male continued to follow you not wanting to lose you out of his sight.

"Please hav-" begged kazuto before he was cut of by the blond male

"Hate to interrupt but i am stealing y/n for a moment.  "he asked rubbing back of his head
" you can go ahead to your last class you can't  miss this one can you  " he said smiling .

"I'd rather you didn't " said the hazel haired male rubbing his hands in guilt.

"Thank you " hikaru goofed. Taking you by your hand  as he dragged you across the porch.

You decided to go along with it as you were curious to know what he wanted . Scolding yourself already wondering is it a mistake.

"Go on a date with me and i will stop following you like a puppy" the blond said sincerely.

It did seemed genuine. But you knew not many survived his dates so you were about to decline .

"It's done i will pick you up on Saturday . Two days from now . Sharp at 5 pm" male said jubilantly and ran off back to classroom.

Leaving you alone to find your last class. He definitely ran off on purpose as to make sure i don't reject him like before. You sighed mentally knowing you will have to look for biology classroom now which was your last class after that you would be finished for today.

You were tired . Of trying to find the classrooms. It was confusing here. No student were in the hallway either . It's been 5 mins since your class started . When finally you huffed and sat down besides a water fountain . You felt chill running down your spines .

you turned around to find takumi standing there fidgeting with his keychain. You happily greeted . To this the younger male had immense joy. He felt happy that h/c girl was joyous at his visit . He only wondered how more joyous would she be if he showed you his gift. He decided to hand you .

As you saw the purple haired male forward a folded paper you questioned his motives with raising a eyebrow but the male had his eyes concentrated towards the ground. You opened up the paper and immediately gave him a quick hug .

"You really are my saviour chemistry or no chemistry.thank you so much" You said ,  thankfully

In your hand was an elaborate map of the whole school it had every thing to the tiniest detail. You could only ponder how long it took him soon he went on his way his cheeks dark red .he wanted that hug to be longer but couldn't be  upfront about it.

You also went your way following the map in your hand you then finally reached the classroom. One of your favourite you might add. If not a detective . You wanted to be a forensic science dr . You opened the biology classroom door greeted by teacher heartily teaching , this was the only teacher who's class didn't have disturbance . It actually looked like a class this rich kids seemed all disciplined . Seems like this school does have good teachers too.