Miss Wilbur's House

"My father's in there. She's locked him up." Chris says as the group hide after arriving at miss Wilbur's house before listening to miss Wilbur talk with Farraday.

"We have to break into the house and rescue him." Jupiter says.

"A lot easier said than done." Alexis says.

"Somehow I don't think this is what dad meant when he said stay out of trouble." Peter says as he looks at the group.

"Bob the backpack." Jupiter says as he opens Bob's backpack.

"What is this?" Chris asks as she opens the container.

"A wireless microphone and ear piece. so we can communicate. Can you hear me?" Jupiter asks.

"Loud and clear." Chris says as the group puts on the communicators.

"Uh oh. Trouble." Bob says seeing miss Wilbur headed to go inside.

"Someone needs to distract miss Wilbur while we follow Farraday." Jupiter says.

"I'll do it." Chris says as she stands up.

"But you're not training professionals like us." Alexis says as the group looks at Chris.

"What's the matter? You don't trust me?" Chris asks before screams and goes running towards miss Wilbur causing Alexis and the boys to hold their ears at the high pitch sound.

"Well that worked. Though wish she would of warned us." Alexis says as Vob nods in agreement.

"Let's go." Jupiter says as the group quickly sneak past miss Wilbur while Chris is distracting her. The group then quickly follow Farraday in the house while staying out of sight before going over to a door he locked after he leaves.

"Gamba. Gamba we're coming in to get you.. As soon as we get this door unlocked." Peter says as he tries to open the locked door.

"Step aside boys. Sometimes the most simple solution is the most practical." Alexis says as she unlocks the door with a hair pin before the group goes inside before seeing it was a dog locked in the room not Gamba.

"Was I wrong?" Jupiter asks as Bob and Peter look at him.

"That's a first." Alexis says as she looks at Jupiter.

"Once in a million years miracles can happen." Peter says.

"They're onto her." Bob says as he listens to Chris talking through the ear piece.

"Let's get out of here." Alexis says as the group prepares to leave.

"Wait. Look at that painting." Jupiter says as he is looking at a painting of a man on the wall.

"This is no time for art appreciation. Come on Jupe." Peter says as Jupiter picks up the painting.

"Be careful with that. I'll bet that's a priceless work of art." Bob says.

"Don't worry. I'm very experienced at destroying valuable works of art." Jupiter says as he breaks the frame on the painting.

"We got company." Alexis says as she tries to keep the door shut hearing miss Wilbur and Farraday coming with Chris.

"Lock the door. We need to keep them out just a bit longer." Jupiter says.

"They aren't getting in now." Bob says as he uses a chair to keep the door shut as Jupiter places the painting he found with the painting from earlier side by side.

"Incredible. Okay take the chair away." Jupiter says.

"We can't do that. They'll get in." Peter says.

"That's the idea." Jupiter says.

"No it's not. We want to keep them out." Peter says as Jupiter smiles.

"No we don't." Jupiter says as Alexis moves the chair before Farraday runs into the room.

"Ooh. That had to hurt." Alexis says as she sees Farraday slam into a bookshelf before it falls on him as miss Wilbur and Chris come in.

"Where's father? What have you done to him!?" Chris asks as she looks at miss Wilbur.

"My painting. I'll have you know that painting is a priceless antique." Miss Wilbur says angrily seeing Jupiter destroyed the frame on her painting.

"Look!" Jupiter says as everyone walks over to him.

"It's a perfect match." Alexis says as everyone looks at the paintings.

"I believe we now know the identity of the prince's secret lover. Sir Heracio Wilbur." Jupiter says.

"Impossible." Miss Wilbur says disbelievingly.

"Bob where is her crown supposed to be hidden?" Jupiter asks as he looks at Bob.

"The legend says the crown lies in the secret lover's grave." Bob says.

"And miss Wilbur where is sir Heracio buried?" Jupiter asks as he looks at miss Wilbur.

"On Skeleton Island." Miss Wilbur asks.

"So the crown is buried on Skeleton Island?" Alexis asks.

"Exactly. That's what your father was trying to tell us." Jupiter says.

"But why?" Chris asks.

"Your father had one half of this painting. He knew about the crown and that's why he's in danger. There are people who would do anything to get a hold of a treasure like that. Anything." Jupiter says as Farraday gets up.

"Don't worry miss Wilbur. They trespassed onto your property and I'm going to take them into the police." Farraday says as he grabs Jupiter before Jupiter gets lose and rips open his shirt to reveal deep scratches on Farraday.

"The tokkalosh." Chris says as miss Wilbur sits down in a chair while Farraday swallows nervously.

"I was down by the boats. It came up from behind. It could of killed me but when I came to Gamba was gone." Farraday says.

"Wait a minute! That means that Gamba's still on the island." Chris says.

"We have to go now." Chris says as the group quickly leaves.

*Timeskip*

"Bill!" Chris shouts as the group sees Bill by the jeep in the distance while running.

"Where you been all this time?" Bill asks as the group stops in front of him.

"We need you to sail us to skeleton island." Alexis says.

"No way. No. It's getting dark. There's a low tide and we got rough seas. You're not going anywhere tonight." Bill says.