Ep 5:Hammer and Forge/The Iron Hook/Shadow of the Samurai (Act 1 Finale)

After helping the straw hats with a key note where to find food, Yu returned to Komatsu forge where it was under Mongol control. He had to be careful, as to not get killed.

Yu: Komatsu forge. It looks deserted... I better be careful.

Suddenly, he hears the howls of the mongols.

Yu: Fighting ahead.. let's finish them.

Yu attacks the mongols off guard and takes them down. Unaware, he receives help from Yuna. They are able to defeat the mongols.

Yu:Yuna, is that you?

Yuna:Yu!... You made it.

Yu:What happened here. Where's Taka?

Yuna: Hiding with what's left of Komatsu. Mongols came a few days ago. They took prisoners, and killed anyone who put up a fight.

Yu:Now they're coming back to finish the job. These were just scouts. The main force won't be far behind.

Yuna:Then we have to go, now!

Yu:We can hold this town.

Yuna:What?

Yu:We need Komatsu's forge- and its people. If you need to.. you can leave.

Yuna:No. I'm tired of running.

Yu:.(Smiles)...Take me to the others.

Hammer and Forge: Mission start.

Yu: How many survivors are left?

Yuna:A few families. Mostly farmers and blacksmiths. Not worth much in a fight.

Yu:I see... What about your brother?

Yuna: Couldn't hurt a fly if his life depended on it. Don't tell him I said that.

Yu:Hm... How did you wind up so different?

Yuna:Get me a drink later. Maybe I'll tell you.

Yu:Fair enough. What were you doing here in Komatsu?

Yuna:I was out here leading villagers to safety. One of them for trapped over here by the Mongols.

They go inside the house and Yuna is surprised to see her still alive.

Yuna: She's alive...

Peasant:I... is it safe?

Yuna:The Mongols are gone for now. We're going to the forge. You'll be safer with us.

They take the woman carefully to the forge.

Yu:Is the forge working?

Yuna:Yes, but we can't light it. The smoke will give us away. Show the mongols where to find us.

Yu:We can use it to lure them in. Force a fight at a location we control.

Yuna:They won't be expecting you here.

They arrive at the forge.

Taka:Lord Narukami, Yuna.

Yu:Taka.

Taka:I prayed the gods would protect you.

Yu:I appreciate it... but I came for your help.

Taka: Yuna said you needed something. A new tool?

Yu:To save Lord Shimura and Lord Sakai. They're both held prisoner in Castle Kaneda. And I need to break them out.

Yuna:Quietly. With no one seeing.

Yu:This town has a forge. And you're a blacksmith.

Yuna:The best.

Taka:.... I might be able to make something, but there is no time. The Mongols....