Ep 3: Tale of Lady Masako/Heavenly strike/Masako's vengeance /Blood on the Grass

Yu:I helped Sensei Ishikawa and Kenji, and also helped Yuna rescue her brother. Now it's time to pay clan Adachi a visit. I do hope that Lord Adachi and Lady Masako are ok... I best get going....

He rides south to the home of the Adachi clan. He hopes that Lord Harunobu Adachi and Lady Masako Adachi are safe. When he arrives..

Yu:Clan Adachi's estate. Lady Masako and Lord Adachi should be here....(Starts looking for everyone) Lady Masako, Lord Adachi, Warriors of clan Adachi! Is anyone here!

He is worried and starts searching the guest house.

Yu: Someone forced their way in...(Sees the inside) This is awful... This is a Naginata. Used by the women of clan Adachi... They fought to defend their family.(Finds another clue) They were trying to escape. Passed the children through the window.

Yu leaves now to the main house. But before he entered. He was met by assassins/Bandits.

Bandit:Kill him!

Yu starts fighting them.

Yu:Damn you! Where Is Lady Masako and Lord Adachi? Tell me where they are!

After he is done killing them...

Yu:Who were these men..?(Takes a look) Not Mongols... and not bandits. I need to find out what happened here.... If anyone survived, they may have fled in horseback. Better check the stables.

At the stables.

Yu: Empty stables. Someone took the horses...(Looks around) There's blood .. but it's dry... Ah, horse tracks. Someone fled the estate.... and they left a trail.

As he follows the trail.

Yu: Footprints, so that could mean that the rider was being chased. Oh no, archers were hunting the rider, but the rider was skilled. It looks like he or she knew how to confuse their aim.(Sees up ahead) Oh .. a fallen horse. This horse belonged to clan Adachi.

He takes a look.

Yu: It's been dead for days.

Suddenly, an arrow strikes from behind but missed and Yu turned around. He saw lady Masako and Lord Adachi.

Yu:Lord Adachi, Lady Masako, it's me

They approach him.

Harunobu:You are the man who saved me...

Masako:Yu Narukami... They said no samurai escaped Komada. You saved my husband?

Yu:Lord Adachi was almost killed, had it not been for me who extinguished the fire that engulfed him. But those that fought defended our home.

Masako:Our home. Why have you come?

Harunobu: And where is the Jito? Is Lord Shimura ok?

Yu:The Mongol Kahn had captured both Lord Shimura and Lord Sakai. If you both and your clan join me, we can save my brother and uncle... And avenge your men.