Ep 14:The tale of Lord Shimura/End of the Ghost of Tsushima

The Kahn was dead. In the most shocking moment of all eyes, Yu Narukami killed Khotun Kahn. He left from this world and left behind all of the soldiers for the samurai to take care of. But he left so he rest and know that in the afterlife, he was a great student and knew that this was the only way their path would end. Yu later on, received word that his uncle wanted to speak with him. Yu knew that this was his only chance to reconcile with his uncle and become a Samurai once more. On this fated day, their journey would end here...

Yu arrives at the location and meets his uncle after so much time has passed.

Lord Shimura:Yu.

Yu:Uncle.

Lord Shimura:I wasn't sure you would come.

Yu:I wanted to talk with you. If we work together, we can drive off the remaining mongols. Start rebuilding our home.

Lord Shimura:That is not your duty... The shogun has disbanded you from clan Sakai. As of today, you are no longer Samurai.

Yu:I sacrificed everything for my people. And I would do it again.

Lord Shimura: New Samurai are coming to replace those we lost. They will support Lord Sakai's land and estate.

Yu:I have to say goodbye to my home.

Lord Shimura:Ride with me.

The tale of Lord Shimura:Final mission start.

They ride together.

Yu:Will you remain Jito of Tsushima?

Lord Shimura:Yes. The shogun asked me to train his warriors to fight the Mongols.

Yu:Good. They won't give up until they've conquered all of Japan.

Lord Shimura:I will spend what years I have left ensuring they fail. A task I hoped we would face together, as father and son.

Yu:You can still remarry. Start a new family.

Lord Shimura:Yes... I suppose I can.

They see a man struggling with his cart.

Lord Shimura:Looks like he could use a push.

Yu:Here, let us help you!

Peasant:Do not trouble yourself, my lords.

Lord Shimura: Nonsense.

Yu:You can't do it alone.

Peasant: You're much to kind. The mud's thicker than it looks....

Yu: That's a heavy load. Where are you headed?

Peasant:Jogaku. The Ghost's army is up there.

Yu:He has an army?

Peasant: You didn't hear? They'll sail for the Mongol steppes with a storm at their back. Burn their homes to the ground!

Lord Shimura: An impressive goal.

Peasant:This is everything I can offer them. I hope it helps.

Lord Shimura:Then we will see you on your way.

They help the peasant get his cart out of the mud.

Peasant:Thank you, my Lords!

Lord Shimura: Jogaku is many miles from here. Keep away from the mud, and the Mongols.

Peasant:I will!(Bows In respect and leaves)

Yu:.... I have no idea what he's talking about....

Lord Shimura:Not here. Follow me.