Ep 10:A message in fire/Yuriko tale/A reckoning in blood/Fate of Tsushima

Yu had received orders to find a pirate named Goro in Umugi Cove. He was the only man among the few who knew the sea to the mainland. When he arrived.

Straw:Halt Ronin. State your business.

Yu: I'm no Ronin. I am Yu Narukami.

Straw:A samurai? Lady Sanjo would want to see you. She's in charge of Umugi Cove. Please, come this way, my lord. It's important that you speak with the lady.

Yu:Very well.

They climb to the top of the building.

Straw Hat:Lord Narukami. This is lady Sanjo.

Lady Sanjo: Welcome to Umugi Cove.

Yu:I see the mongols haven't found this place.

Lady Sanjo: Thankfully, no. There hasn't been bloodshed here for many years. Anyone who draws a weapon answers to my men. Your safety is assured. So long as you abide by that same rule. Now please... tell me how I may help you.

Yu: I'm looking for a smuggler named Goro.

Lady Sanjo: Interesting... He's downstairs, having his third bottle of sake. Enjoy your visit with him.

Yu:Thank you.

Lady Sanjo:Come see me again sometime. I think we can help each other.

Yu: I'll do that.

Yu goes downstairs to meet Goro who is the only chance of getting to the mainland.

Yu:You must be Goro.

Goro: We all must be someone. Who must you be?

Yu:Lord Narukami.

Goro:Ha! The samurai are all dead.

Yu: I'm very much alive... But my patience is dying. Lord Shimura asks that you repay your debt to him.

Goro: He's alive? What does he want?

Yu:To deliver a message to the mainland.

Goro:... I charged a lot for that trip even before the mongol blockade.

Yu:You owe my master a debt. This will repay it.

Goro:Then I have no choice.

They walk together.

Goro:After Komada beach... I thought my debt to Lord Shimura was erased. That's why I was drinking.

Yu:To celebrate your escape?

Goro:To mourn the samurai. Those warriors died protecting men like me.

Yu:If that's how you feel, find your courage. Help us avenge them.

Goro: We'll need a lot more samurai to do that.

Yu: We'll receive them... When you deliver Lord Shimura's message.

They get to a house.

Goro:This is my home. Come in.... Getting past that Mongol blockade won't be easy. Do you have Lord Shimura's message?

Yu:He has it. At his camp on the Akashima coast.

Goro:Ah... I can work with that... One of my boats is hidden near fort Mitodake. This map shows where I'll wait on the forest road.

Yu:Thank you for your cooperation.(Takes the map).

Suddenly.

Straw Hat:Open up Goro! We're not leaving until you pay us what you owe!

Goro:Shit!

Yu: I'll deal with them. Get moving.

Goro:And I'll leave you to it. See you in Akashima, Lord Narukami.