Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V

 "Who are you going against tomorrow, Miko?" I asked my brother who was practicing drills.

 His expression darkened as he said "Supa Strikas."

 On the contrary, my face lit up, "Isn't Tiger in Supa Strikas?"

 "Unfortunately."

 "What'd you mean!? You're finally going to see Tiger again! Isn't that wonderful? Can I join you guys? Please let me join you guys. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

 He sighed, "It would have been wonderful if Tiger hadn't betrayed us."

 I frowned, "What'd you mean?" He scowled at his bandaged legs. Realization hit me. "He would never tell anyone about that! Why should he?"

 "Ura Giri says he'll go to any lengths to win, he has dishonoured us and betrayed our trust."

 "Now you can't seriously believe that, he's a good guy! Plus, he's our best friend!" I argued with him. Miko let out a breath. "That's enough, Nakama FC will win Supa Strikas." He raised his voice.

 "This stupid competition is messing your brain up! You're starting to act like an idiot! I knew Ura Giri was a twisted old loony anyway -"

 "Don't you dare say anything about my coach, go back to your room, I won't let you come with us -"

 I interrupted him as he did to me, "Fine!" I stomped to my room and took out my secret stash of money under my bed. I counted all of my money and had just enough money to book a flight to Strikaland. So I booked a flight and the earliest airplane to go there was at 7 p.m.

 I checked the time, it was already 6:23 p.m. so I rushed to pack all my stuff. After I messily folded my clothes inside my luggage, it was already dark outside and it was 6:35 already.

 "OH SH!T!" I swore loudly and took the quickest shower I ever had and sneaked out of my huge bedroom window with my luggage and I just ran to the airport. It was 6:54 when I arrived at the airport and I took off running to catch my flight.

 I heard a lady call my name and I barely caught the flight.

 I checked the time, it was exactly 7:00 and I grinned to myself, my aching legs after running miles, forgotten.

A/N: I hope whoever read this enjoyed this, I'll update once in a while, probably 2 or 3 chapters a day and please tell me if I have any grammar mistakes.