Valentines' Special!!!

Third P.O.V

 It was Valentine's Day (A/N: Obviouslyyyyyy.) and Coach had given everyone a day off. Tiger and Y/N decided to spend their whole day together. They started very early, at 6:00 to jog by the seaside. More like a race by the seaside.

 By the seaside, you could see them trying to overtake each other, first, Tiger overtaking Y/N, and then Y/N overtaking Tiger and it went on until they both had to catch their breaths - at the same time.

 "I am exhausted!" Tiger took deep breaths, sweat trickling down his temples.

 "Me too," Y/N said, her face scrunched up with tiredness. "Can you carry me to the nearest cafe?"

 Tiger smiled, smugly at her. "That tired?"

 Y/N scowled at him, she always liked being competitive - especially with Tiger. "No! Race you to the nearest cafe!" And she took off with a head start, scanning the stores.

 Tiger merely laughed and took out his phone. 'If she had a head start, I get to cheat.' He thought and found a cafe located the nearest to him. What he didn't know was that Y/N looked back to check his progress and found him using his phone. But he didn't notice and grinned as he took off towards the nearest cafe which Y/N was barely 5 feet away. Unfortunately, he was too slow and Y/N got there seconds before him!!

 "God damn it, you've got to be kidding me!" Tiger groaned as Y/N giggled excitedly.

 "You know what this means, Ti-Ti!"

 "No, I do not!"

 Y/N arched an eyebrow at her, "Sureee. You have to buy me my fav drink."

 "And what exactly would that be?" He asked, pretending not to know what it was.

 "You've gotta be kidding me, right? I've told you a million times! And, I've also won many times so you deserve to know by now."

 "No! I win most of the time."

 "Doesn't matter right now! I just won fair and square!" Y/N flipped her hair back dramatically leading Tiger to chuckle.

 "What on Earth do you mean? You got a head start!" Tiger told her off.

 "And I'm pretty sure I saw you checking your phone for the nearest cafe directions," Y/N smirked at him. "So, you can say I won fair and square!"

 "Okay, fine!" Tiger went to the barista and ordered a/an F/D (A/N: Fav drink! What is yours?) and a matcha green latte for himself. (A/N: I tend to think he likes matcha stuff. Don't really know why.)

 Y/N sat herself down at a table and decided to close her eyes to rest. She was still a bit tired from the 2-hour run.

 Only when Tiger came back, she opened her eyes. He had brought their drinks which cups were . . . connected to each other? The cups - cup, was decorated with hearts, and shaped like two swans with their beaks touching. (A/N: Don't ask me how I came up with this, I just did.) The latte art on the drinks had half a heart in them.

 "Well, this cup is rather adorable! And ooh! The latte art is so pretty." Y/N exclaimed, taking a sip of her F/D by a straw. (A/N: If your drink is a warm drink then I suggest you ignore the fact that you just drank a warm drink with a straw.)

 "Right? And they gave this for free! I mean, I still had to pay for the drinks but they gave us the cup and drew the latte art without cost!" Tiger replied.

 "Whoaa! That's nice of them! Probably because it's Valentine's Day!" Y/N said, knowingly.

 "Mhm!" And they both drank their drinks. About 10 minutes later, they set out to a chocolate and sweet factory that Tiger had kind of rented out for both of them to privately make chocolates whichever way they wanted. The owner, of course, would be there with them to guide them and when he finally thinks they are ready to handle the work of making chocolates, they would be left alone.