Chapter 13

Tiger's P.O.V

 I was hoping the slumber party was all just a dream and that I didn't have to clean up all the mess my friends had made.

 I opened my eyes slowly and groggily sat myself up - on my bed. My place was an absolute mess, bottles of wine, the disco ball still flashing in the darkness, junk and snacks littered everywhere, and my friends sleeping in their sleeping bags, on the floor, and on my bed was Y/N - who I have no idea how but convinced me to host a slumber party. She'd better help me clean up or I'll kill her. I thought as I went to the bathroom to wash up, it was going to be a long day of work, and I am so not happy about it.

 When I went back inside my trashed bedroom, Y/N was already up - and she was actually picking up the litter on the floor and using her football skills to accurately throw the litter perfectly into the trash can.

 "Nice moves," I complimented and she gave me a radiant smile with a short reply, "Thanks, wanna help me out?"

 I nodded and decided to try the Body Spin and gather up as much trash as possible. I started to spin around, avoiding any obstacles, juggling the pieces of trash in the air and sent all of them into the trash bin at once, and all of them actually went in the trash bin.

 "Nice moves," Y/N repeated my words and then looked at my friends, "Heavy sleepers aren't they? Most men are - how about you try roaring? Pretty sure you can do that, right, Ti-Ti?"

 "I don't know . . . " I hesitated, wondering whether I should roar or not.

 "Come on, Ti-Ti! Pleaseeeeeeeeee?" Y/N asked using one of her signature moves - the puppy eye. Unfortunately, that worked - and I had to roar as loud as possible - like a tiger.

 "RAWRRR -" Everyone jumped up at once, looking alert, straining their eyes for the source of the roar.

 Then when they realized that there was no animal in my house - and saw that Tiger was the source of the roar, they started yawning and Klaus even went back to his sleeping bag, sleeping drastically fast after saying, "Please don't do that ever again, Tiger."

 "It was Y/N!" I blamed it unashamedly - cause it was the truth and added, "Get up, guys - time for breakfast, since you guys trashed my bedroom, you guys cook the breakfast, Dancing Rasta - you'll be the breakfast maker with Blok, Cool Joe, and Klaus. Shakes, North Shaw, and N/N tidy my room with me, got it?" I asked, clapping my hands to signal for everyone to pay attention.

 "Yes, sir!" Klaus said drowsily getting up again, and the others went downstairs to cook. Whereas Shakes, North, and Y/N stay behind.

 "Cleaning competition?" Y/N asked and we all cracked a grin, "How about we do, Tiger and Y/N versus me and North? You guys are best friends after all."

 "Let's win this, Ti-Ti." Y/N said with a smug smile, I knew what she was thinking. Even if Shakes and North may be bigger in size, we were pretty fast. As we divided the room in half, within seconds, me and Y/N were done - and Shakes and North weren't even halfway done cleaning yet.

 "So, what's the prize?" Y/N asked as she picked up a random paper on my desk, rolled it up, and started to juggle it - with her foot.

 "How are you guys so fast!? Radical, dude - and dudette." North ignored, scowling at their defeat, Shakes just kept cleaning without saying anything.

 "Yeah, what's the prize?" I repeated Y/N's question which she gave me a smile for. Shakes and North Shaw looked at each other, "UHHHHHH," they both muttered, fidgeting.

 "There's gotta be a prize for everything, guys. You two did your best but we're just superior." Y/N said glancing at me. I nodded along, agreeing.

 "Ok - we did not say anything about a prize . . ." North trailed off with Shakes continuing, "Yeah! We thought it was just a 'friendly' competition! And we weren't even trying - right?"