Chapter 8

Tiger's P.O.V

 "Congrats." I gave Y/N a smile and she immediately smiled back with a "Why thank you! Do I get showered with gifts now? Do I get money to go shopping? Do I -"

 "Nope, but you get extra training with me!" I exclaimed with a smile, her expression changed, "Nooo, I already trained! You know how lazy I am, Tiger, I'm exhausted already, I can't train anymore!"

 "Ok - how about I buy you ice cream after you train with me and you and I take a stroll around Strikaland?" She perked up. "Yeah, why not!? Anything for ice cream!"

 I simply grinned at her and said, "Let's train in the water tank, which makes you faster for the game, then try the weight belt, I know it sounds really bad but trust me, I've been through it before."

 "But you're the only one who's been through that before! I am fast!" she whined at me.

 "Not as fast as me, and also not as fast as the Nakama FC, I am sure, so you have to train, since you already know all their moves, you can simply find out ways to counter it - only you or they'll think you're betraying and disgracing them too." I remarked at her and she gave me a fake-exhausted "Ughhhhh,"

 "Let's get started, eh?" I asked rubbing my palms against each other with a grin. This was going to be fun - to torture Y/N of course.

 She was completely exhausted by the time we finished but she improved her speed a whole lot. "I just want to go to bed now, Ti-Ti, can you take me to your house?" I chuckled, "I see, I'll send you there, meanwhile I'm going to go get ice cream." Her exhaustion melted into enthusiasm rapidly, "No! Never mind, I'm not going back to your house to sleep!"

 Suddenly Dancing Rasta and Shakes approached us, "Your book, man." Dancing Rasta handed me a golden-plated book which actually shone and Shakes said, "I can call Spenza right now,"

 I gave them a smile, "Thanks, Cap, and Shakes, you don't need to do that anymore, I'm going to go out with Y/N, give her a little tour around, you know."

 "And also get ice cream!" Y/N added and Shakes gave me a fake-pout, "Hey, no fair Tiger, what bout' us?"

 "Did I hear someone say ice cream?" Klaus suddenly appeared with an excited look on his face. "I want a chocolate-mint ice cream!" he added with an accent, then he frowned, "No walnuts, please, I am very allergic to it."

 El Matador appeared too and I gave him a 'Go away' look which he took for a 'Come here' look instead. "Hello, Señorita, you look quite astonishingly beautiful and -"

 Y/N raised an eyebrow and looked at me with an uncomfortable look on her face. "Back off, man," I said calmly this time, trying my best not to growl at him. "As I expected! You are very protective of this Señorita, but we all know who she likes better,"

 Y/N started fidgeting with her hands, usually a bad sign or she does that when she's uncomfortable with something, I clenched my fists and took deep breaths, calm down Tiger, calm down, he's just messing around, no need to get too angry or I might just end up being in jail. Fortunately and unfortunately, Shakes said, "Let's leave them alone, guys, don't you see that want us to leave them alone? Of course, they don't want to do PDA?"

 Y/N's cheeks flushed, and I could have sworn I was blushing redder than my hair. Dancing Rasta nodded seriously at Shakes and Shakes winked at me, he mouthed "Good luck," and pulled Klaus and El Matador away from us. I looked at Y/N, she didn't bother to clarify but she was looking even more nervous than ever to talk to me now.

 "So, umm, ice cream?" I asked awkwardly. She nodded and we walked outside for a nice stroll and some ice cream.

 After a while, I found an ice cream truck and we headed to it, waiting for the kids in front of us to finish their orders, unfortunately, there was a long line and we had to wait a lot. When only 2 kids were in front of us, suddenly a woman in her twenties recognized us, "Aren't you Twisting Tiger?"

 "Oh, umm, yeah?" I said with a questioning tone.

 "Can you please show me your signature move, the Twisting Tornado? It's just amazing and brilliant how you do it! And did I mention that you're so handsome?"

 "Uh, thanks?" I said, my cheeks tinting faint pink. I looked at Y/N to see her expression but she just rolled her eyes at me and looked away.

 "Can you also sign my purse!? Are you single? D'you think you'd like a girl like me?" I frowned at her, what kind of question was that, was she flirting with me or what? Thank goodness, Y/N finally had enough of this and said, "Hey woman, no, he's not single, I'm his girlfriend and if you would like to excuse us, we have somewhere to go, so please, back off, he doesn't have time for you." My jaw dropped as I stared at her in wonder and amazement, did she just say that I'm her boyfriend? This was so strange, I somehow started to hyperventilate. "Come on, Ti-Ti," Y/N said impatiently pulling my ear towards the ice cream seller who seemed to be waiting for our orders.

 "OW! Ok, stop!" I finally managed some words out of my mouth and she just put her hands on her waist and glared at me. Ok, rude, what have I done?

 "I'd like a chocolate chip ice cream with an extra scoop of vanilla ice cream, please! And can you please put extra sprinkles on top? I'll get the big cone, please." she said politely at the ice cream seller and he nodded, "What would you like, sir?"

 "Um, I would like a mint chocolate chip ice cream and a big cone too, please."

 "Coming right up," the ice cream seller replied and I looked at Y/N, she pointedly refused to look into my eyes.

 "What? What did I do?" I asked her and she just rolled her eyes at me, still not looking at me. Even after the ice cream seller got our orders, she just paid for the ice cream. "No, I'll pay," I told the seller and he nodded. I gave the money back to Y/N who was still refusing to speak to me. What have I done? I thought as we walked together on the pavement, silently.

A/N: Hello guys, this is a long chapter so hope you all enjoyed it! And I'm pretty sure you guys know why she's mad at Tiger but that's in the next chapter, thanks for reading! And a quick note, now that I have school, I am only going to be updating one chapter in two days, really really sorry about that but I swear I'll make this storyline better and I'll also write a draft of it, the chapter will be longer and more detailed though!