10. The Jefferson Project:

Y/N's eyes widen with excitement as she steps into her luxurious hotel room, adorned with sleek modern furnishings and breathtaking views. It surpasses any accommodation she has ever experienced, igniting a sense of wonder within her.

"Wait, so Happy, you're telling me this is my room?" Y/N's voice is filled with enthusiasm as she takes in the surroundings, her eyes dancing with delight.

"Yeah," Happy replies, his tone laced with weariness as he lugs Y/N's heavy luggage into the room.

"This is amazing!" Y/N exclaims, spinning around to take in every detail. Her gaze is drawn to the window, where a vibrant sundown paints the sky with hues of orange and pink. "Look at all the lights! And that sunset!"

"Don't get too cozy; you're only here for one night," Happy grumbles, his exhaustion evident in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, no worries!" Y/N brushes off his comment, her focus fixed on the captivating scenery outside. Without hesitation, she opens the window and carefully steps out onto the fire escape, craving an even more exhilarating perspective. The cool breeze caresses her skin, prompting her to shoot a web back into her room, effortlessly retrieving her bag from the room.

Quickly, she rummages through her belongings and pulls out a hoodie, preparing herself for the changing temperature. She ties up her hair, freeing her face to fully absorb the moment. With a mixture of grace and agility, she begins to climb the fire escape, ascending higher and higher until she reaches the rooftop.

Perched atop the building, the wind gently tousling her hair, Y/N gazes out at the mesmerizing cityscape. It's a moment of tranquility amidst the hustle and bustle below. She reaches for her phone and scrolls through her contact list until she finds Peter's name.

Y/N settles comfortably on the roof as she calls Peter. The screen flickers to life, revealing his familiar face, and an instant wave of warmth washes over her.

"Hey, Peter!" Y/N greets him with a radiant smile, her eyes sparkling with delight. "Long time no see!"

Peter's face lights up, mirroring her enthusiasm. "Hey, Y/N! I've missed seeing that smile of yours. How's everything going?"

Y/N leans in closer to the screen, her voice filled with excitement. "Oh, you won't believe it, Peter! I'm in the most incredible city right now. The views from my hotel room are absolutely breathtaking!"

Peter's curiosity piques, and he raises an eyebrow playfully. "Really? You're teasing me now, aren't you? Where are you?"

Y/N's laughter dances through the air, her eyes gleaming mischievously. "A magician never reveals her secrets, Peter. Let's just say I'm on an adventure, discovering new sights and experiences."

Peter chuckles, realizing that Y/N won't divulge her exact location. "Fine fine, keep your secrets! But you'd be so jealous if you saw my view, but I'm not going to show you!"

Y/N leans back, propping herself up against a brick wall, her gaze fixed on the screen. "I bet you won't, Peter. But for now, let's catch up. It feels like forever since we've had a proper conversation."

Peter smiles warmly, the soft glow of the screen reflecting in his eyes. "I know, right? It's been too long. So, tell me, what have you been up to? Any interesting projects or adventures lately?"

Y/N's eyes sparkle with excitement as she leans forward, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm. "Well, you know me, always tinkering with new gadgets and inventions. I've been working on this amazing project involving robotics and artificial intelligence. It's like bringing science fiction to life!"

Peter leans in, his curiosity piqued. "That sounds incredible! You're always pushing the boundaries, Y/N. I admire your passion and creativity. Any breakthroughs so far?"