Chapter #10

Chapter #10
_____________
Sam's POV
"Ok we've got everything brought in from the R.V." I say. "Nice, how's your other song coming along?" She asks. "Good I should be able to record it by the end of the day. Stay where you are, it's the perfect finishing moving in picture." I tell, her pulling out my phone than taking the picture. "Adorable as always." I say. "Can I see?" She asks, getting up. "Sure here." I say handing her the phone. "Oh I know the perfect caption. One second." She says opening Instagram, typing something then posting it and handing me the phone back.

"Finally done moving in together" [@AdrianJohansson: YOU TWO LIVE TOGETHER!!?][@ScarlettJohansson: Yep with the love of my life][@ChrisEvans: I am so single:(][@SamMily: I live with a goddess][@KarstenJohansson: I'm proud of you two][@ChrisHemswor...

[@AdrianJohansson: YOU TWO LIVE TOGETHER!!?]
[@ScarlettJohansson: Yep with the love of my life]
[@ChrisEvans: I am so single:(]
[@SamMily: I live with a goddess]
[@KarstenJohansson: I'm proud of you two]
[@ChrisHemsworth: Looking good Scarlett]
[@SamMily: Back off Hemsworth she's my girl]
[@ChrisHemsworth: I'm complimenting a friend]
[@MelanieSloan: So happy for you two. When can I visit]
[@SamMily: @MelanieSloan you are always welcome]

"Hey I'm going to go record Control. Do you want to watch?" I ask. "I would love to. I love watching you getting into the music." She says, making me smile. "I'm glad you like my music." I say puting my arm around her. "You know Mom's probably going to show up soon since you said she's always welcome. I mean I don't disagree with you, she is welcome. I'm just warning you. I loved how you got possesive over me with Chris. That was cute." She says as we walk down into the studio. "Ok I'm ready when you are." She says from the sound booth. And I grab my old blue acoustic guitar since this is the acoustic verson.

"Early in the morning I still get a little bit nervous"
"Fighting my anxiety constently I try to control it"
"Even when I know it's been forever I can still feel the spin"
"Hurts when I remember and I never want to feel it again"

"Don't know if you get it"
"Cause I can't express how thankful I am"
"That you were always with me when it hurts I know that you'd understand"

"I don't want to lose control"
"Nothing I can do anymore"
"Trying everyday when I hold my breath"
"Spinning out in space pressing on my chest"

"I don't want to lose control"
"Sometimes I still think it's coming but I know it's not"
"Trying to breathe in and out but the air gets caught"
"Even though I'm older and I know how to shake off the past"
"I wouldn't have made it if I had you holding my hand"

"I don't want to lose control"
"Nothing I can do anymore"
"Trying everyday when I hold my breath"
"Spinning out in space pressing on my chest"

"I don't want to lose control"
"I need you to know I would never be this strong without you"
"You've seen how I've grown"
"You took all my doubts"
"Cause you are home"
"
"I don't want to lose control"
"There's nothing I can do anymore"
"I don't want to lose control"
"Nothing I can do anymore"
"Trying everyday when I hold my breath"
"Spinning out in space pressing on my chest"

"I don't want to lose control"
I walk into the sound booth and Scarlett is crying. "That was beautiful, who are you thanking?" She asks. "I'm looking right at them." I tell her. "What? I didn't do anything." She says. "You were there for me when I needed an escape from my Dad. You helped me get through my darkest days. This song is just one of the ways I can thank you." I tell her and she pulls me down for a kiss. "I love you so much." I say when we pull apart. "I love you more." She tells me with a smile. "Not possible." I tell her.

A/N
I just really love that song. Control belongs to Zoe Wees. Anygays see you in the