Chapter #17

Chapter#17
________________
Sam’s POV
Benji is coming over today so we can record the song we have been working on this past month. Scarlett and I are going to the AVENGERS premiere this weekend. I’m quite excited. I hear the doorbell bell ring and Scarlett telling me she’s got it. “She should be in here.” I hear Scarlett say. “Hey Benji I’m glad you took me up on my offer. I see you met the Goddess of the house.” I say pointing to Scarlett and she rolls her eyes. “I met Ms. Johansson, yes.” He says making Scarlett cringe at the name. “Oh please call me Scarlett.” She tells him. “Oh my god Scarlett Johansson wants me to call her Scarlett. Sam what do I do?” Benji asks me. “Call her Scarlett duh.” I tell him and he nods. “So Scarlett here is my lucky charm I always have her sit in on my recording sessions. Is that alright with you?” I ask Benji. “I have no problem with that.” Benji shrugs. “Just a second ago you were fanboying like crazy, now you are acting like it’s an everyday accerince.” I tell him. “She’s not the only one who can act. Yes I am a fan of your work Scarlett I just had to mess with you both.” Benji chuckles. “Have you picked out a name yet?” Scarlett referring to the band name. “Why are you pregnant?” Benji asks completely seriously. “I meant the band name.” Scarlett says and Benji goes red. “Yeah we decided on Fallen Rein.” Benji says proudly. “I like it. Ok I’ll be in the soundbooth so you two can record the song.” She says giving me a kiss as she passes me. “Aww you two are adorable.” Benji says and I throw a drumstick at him. “Sam play nice.” Scarlett says through the mic in the sound booth. “But he called me adorable.” I whine. “And you are adorable, what's the problem?” SHe asks. “Only you can call me that.” I say back. “You are a giant child.” She replies. “And you love me.” I say. “Yes I do now get to what we are here for I want to hear your guy’s song Through Hell.” She says. “Yes dear. Are you ready Benji?” I ask. “Always let’s do this.” He says with a grin.

“They say the devil's just an angel that never learned from all their pain”
“They say the strong are never strangers to their darkest days”
“I’ve learned there’s beauty in the danger”
“There’s meaning in the misery”
“Someday you’ll look back at what it made ya and you’ll never be the same”

“I had to go through HELL”
“Through hell to be the person I am today”
“Had to find myself, myself”
“Climbing a mountain of my mistakes”
“Cause I was worth the war that’s underneath my skin”
“And if I had to, I would do it all again”
“Through hell, through hell”
“You want a story you can tell you gotta go through hell”

“They say you’re never gonna make it”
“Keep on digging just to find fool's gold”
“I know legends never had to fake it”
“Born with souls that can’t be sold”

“They’re gonna talk you down like you’re stupid kid”
“You gonna raise a white flag or are you gonna get pissed”
“What you call taking punches I call learning how to live”
“So keep your prison cell”
“I’d rather go through hell, through hell”
“To be the person I am today”
“Had to find myself, myself”
“Climbing a mountain of my mistakes”
“Cause I was worth the war that’s underneath my skin”
“And if I had to I would do it all again”
“Through hell, through hell”
“You want a story you can tell you gotta go through hell”

“You want a story, want a story you can tell”
“You gotta go, you gotta go through hell”
“You want a story, want a story you can tell”

“You gotta go cause if you let go you’ll never know”
“I had to go through hell cause sometime that’s the only way”
“I had to go through hell”
“Through hell to be the person I am today”
“Had to find myself, myself”
“Climbing a mountain of my mistakes”
“Cause I was worth the war that’s underneath my skin”
“And if I had to I would do it all again”
“Through hell, through hell”
“You want a story you can tell you gotta go through hell”

“Wow guys that was great.” Scarlett says once we are done. “You’re right Scarlett is lucky.” Benji says. “Benji do you know what we just did?” I ask him. “What?” He asks. “We just recorded Fallen Rein’s first song!” I say excitedly. “Holy shit we did.” He say jumping up. “Victory dance?” I ask. “Hell yeah.” He says and we both start dancing like idiots. “Scarlett join us.” I call out. “No thank you.”

“Well I’ve got to head out, see you later.” Beji says before he heads home. “Hey Babe look at this sunset it’s beautiful.” She says standing by the window and as her personal stalker as she calls me I take a picture and post it.

“Sexy goddess”
[@MelanieSloan: That’s my daughter Sam]
[@SamMily: I love you Mama Sloan but I said what I said]
[@ScarlettJohansson: @SamMily are you trying to have my mother kill you]
[@SamMily: No]
[@HunterJohansson: Dude please don’t call my sister that]
[@SamMily: Shut up @HunterJohansson I’m older than you]
[@HunterJohansson: @SamMily by one hour]
[@SamMily: Still older]

A/N
Can everyone please give @Romanoffxchris a big round of applause in the comments they have been helping me with the book. They came up with the band name. Thank you so much @Romanoffxchris. The song Through Hell belongs to Citizen Soldier. Anygays see you in the next