First Contact Part 2

After that, we check back in on the rangers and their storyline. They have Ravage in custody and we see him in a dog sized cage (fun fact: Ravage is actually a cat and not a dog).
We then see Buster and the rest of the surviving commandos comforting Figg as he is dying from his wounds, when Figg passes away, this deeply saddens the rangers as they weren't just soldiers, they were family, and they just lost a brother. Buster vows revenge against all of these alien robots and will stop at nothing to destroy them. The rest of the commandos agree wholeheartedly. Before this, I would have had a few scenes to flesh out the rangers, and show off their team dynamic.
Some other soldiers come to carry Figg's body away as the rangers look at him solemnly. They are all called to meet general Morshower and secretary Keller. Once they arrive, Keller wants to know everything that happened and what these aliens are like in the field. Morshower is also curious to who's leading them. The rangers tell them everything they know and for a moment, there is just silence. A mysterious mustached man breaks the silence saying, "I think that's where I could be of assistance."
Keller asks "How the hell did you get in here?"

We cut to Spike, Chip and Carly looking at the four other vehicles, the red semi truck then goes on to transform into none other than the autobot leader himself, Optimus Prime, prompting the others to transform as well, and we get that same awesome transformation sequence we got in the actual movie.
The humans stare at them stunned as Optimus kneels down before them and says, "Are you Spike Jameson Witwicky, descendant of Archibald Witwicky?"
"Uh...Yeah"
"I am Optimus Prime, leader of the autobot resistance, we received Rodimus's message, telling us he found the key."
"The key?"
"You, you are the key Spike Jameson Witwicky."
"Just Spike is fine, and what do you mean by I'm the key?"
"You have what we need to find the Allspark to restore our planet of Cybertron."
"Cyber-what?"
Optimus then creates images in front of everyone using holograms to show a once prosperous Cybertron, "Our planet was once a peaceful one, during the age after the Prime war and Alpha Trion's rule over Cybertron, all was well, until Megatron," the image changes to show a Cybertron during the autobot-decepticon war.
"Megatron wanted to rule Cybertron by himself, in his own image, which caused the Great War. I was once proud to call Megatronus my brother in arms, but..." we now see Megatron being absolutely ruthless, completely dominating the battlefield, destroying autobot after autobot, shouting out a loud rallying cry to the decepticons.
The image shifts to a scene during the final days of the war, "I had to make the hard sacrifice of shipping the Allspark off world to an unknown location, to make sure the decepticons do not get their hands on it, dooming our planet to a slow and painful death." We see an action scene which ends with Optimus solemnly looking up at the Allspark as it flies away, both past and present Optimus.
The image shifts to show a dead Cybertron, now a barren wasteland, yet, there are still autobots who continue the fight there, very low on energon.
The scene shifts to what happened after Archibald landed in the ice, "Your great grandfather was an explorer at heart, so when he saw a frozen Megatron laying in the ice, he tried to touch him, accidentally activating Megatron's navigation system, blinding him and leaving the coordinates for the Allspark in his glasses."
Optimus turns off the hologram, "Rodimus here has given us intelligence that you are now in possession of theses glasses, so, where are they?"
Spike then looks at all the autobots staring at him and decides what choice does he have?
"I think they're somewhere in my room."