Sector 7 Part 1

"Hi Mr Witwicky!" says Chip.
Sparkplug looks like he's just been hit on the head, staring at the autobots.
"Mr Witwicky, I am Optimus Prime, leader of the autobot resistance, and we need your father's glasses to help us find an ancient relic that can be used to restore our home planet, that is what your son and his friends have been helping my comrades and I search for, now please, do not disturb us if you need a minute to process all of this, life is short."
Sparkplug walks out of the room and the two continue searching, Carly eventually finds a box labeled, "Spike's stuff to sell, let's see."
"Wait no."
Carly rummages through the box and is baffled to find stuff she gave him years ago, Spike decides to search the box himself and finally finds the glasses, "HEY, I FOUND THE GLASSES!"
"Finally!" says Ratchet.
"Thank you Spike, Carly and Chip, you have done a great service to the autobot cause."
"Don't mention it, except when you mention that we're the heroes who saved Cybertron!" Spike does an action pose and Ratchet rolls his eyes. Prowl notices some incoming vehicles and alerts the autobots, Bee takes Chip and they all try to hide.
Sparkplug notices the vehicles stopping outside his house and goes to investigate. Someone knocks on the door, and he opens it to see a man with black hair and tan skin dressed in a black suit. "Excuse me, are you Irving Witwickity?"
"It's Witwicky and what do you want?"
"I am Special Agent Seymour Simmons, with the organization known as Sector 7 and we have had reports from some neighbors about seeing gigantic robots near this house."
"First of all, never heard of it-"
"Never will." interjects Simmons stepping in with his men all covered in semi futuristic equipment.
Simmons tells them to scan the whole house, "A nice house you've got here Mr Witicky."
"WITWICKY!"
"Tomato tomato."
Simmons hears voices coming down the stairs and sees Spike and Carly stepping into the room to find all these men rummaging through his house.
"Hey, who are you and what are you doing in my home!?" Spike exclaims, but he is quickly tackled to the wall and is scanned for any alien signature, "Sir, he's covered in it."
"Check her."
Carly is scanned and her, Spike and Sparkplug are taken into custody by Sector 7.
Spike and Carly are put in a separate car from Sparkplug and they all drive off.
"Follow them." says Optimus