Vandaal Mahalakshmi

Holding each others arms, enjoying the early morning breeze, resting her head on his shoulder, Gayu said, "Maams naan naaliki oorukku poren. 4 days la vandhuduven. Unna romba miss pannuven." He looked at her shocked, "Yen maa? Naalu varshathukku apparam Nambale ippo thaan serndhirukkom. Adhukulla vittitu poren nu sollariye maa" and his kissed the back of her palm. She gently touched his cheek and said, "Appa Amma va paathu oru varshathukku mela aachu. Avaala romba miss pannaren. Innoru reason kooda irukku" she said, looking away from him. "Enakku nee varuve nu nambikkai irundhu aana oru pakkam kadavul enna plan vachirukaar nu theriliye. So oru vela nee varalai na inge thaniya ukkandhu azhardha vida amma madila paduthundu azhanum nu thonithu" then she looked into his eyes and smiled saying, "ippo naan romba happy ya irukken. Maams neeyum enkooda variya please please please" she pretended to beg. He laughed at how cute she was and patted her head saying, "Enakkum un kooda vara asai thaan aana enakku neraya velai irukku. Ippidi takkunu solaama kollama vara mudiyadhu maa. Nee sandhoshama Appa Amma kooda time spend paneetu vaa. Naan inge thaane irukka poren."

She smiled and rested her head again on his shoulder. A few moments later he cleared his throat and said, "Maa unkitta onnu kekanum. Nee thappa nenakka maatiye?" She looked up questioningly and said, "Ennadhu?" He hesitantly said, "Innikki...nee...enkooda ve irukkiya? Ungathukku poi unakku venum gardhu ellam eduthundu varalaam. Enna thappa nenaikkadhe. Naan unkitta edhuvum advantage eduthukara madiri ellam nadanthukka maaten" he said looking at her yearningly but her reaction shocked him. She burst out laughing loudly and uncontrollably. He looked at her confused, "Enna maa achu? Naan appidi enna solitten?" She laughed for a few more minutes before saying, "ayo Maams, nee seriyana cutie pie" she laughed some more before saying, "nee enna ungathuku kooptadhu kooda prachanai illai, kadasi la onnu sonne paathiya" and she laughed, "nee thappa nadandhukka maaten nu. Unnoda lakshanam thaan bike la varum podhe paathene" she smacked his shoulder laughing, "appove enakku purinju pochu. Naan thappa nadandhunda thaan undu. Sorry maams but indha vishayathula nee waste." He was shocked by what she said and was honestly a little hurt. He looked away a little upset. She immediately calmed herself down and she said, "achacho sorry sorry. Kochukaadha maams. Nee oru chella kutty." Then she leaned close to him and said, "Maams but I love you so much." She rejoiced seeing him blush.

On their way back they quickly stopped at her place. She had already packed her luggage for the trip, which she grabbed and picked somethings for the day as well. Then they went to his house. He knew she would be hungry but she wanted to shower first. When she came out, she found him in the kitchen making her favourite dosai and onion chutney. She decided to wear shorts and a crop top and plopped herself on the counter top. She looked like a bombshell and he gasped for his breath. She winked at him and said, "Maams ippo unakku oru test ok? Naan indha dress la cute aa irukkena sexy ya irukena?" Adu was already sweating and he knew that this question was dangerous. She would get offended if he said "cute" and might start teasing him if he accepted the fact that she looked hot and sexy. He gulped and said, "Enna maa kelvi idhu?Nee first saapdu. Unakku pasikkum. Indha" and he fed her a piece of dosai with the chutney,which she relished. Then he said, "Nee saaptu mudi Adhukulla naan poi kulichuttu varen" and he escaped as fast as a Ninja.

Gayu sat at the table mumbling, "Nee Thera maate maams. Gayu, unakku naraya velai irukku di. Nee unnoda Vithai ellam erakanum pola irukke dee."

Brinda Subramanian

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Thanks again for the love. Just wanted to mention that Gayu has started addressing Adu as nee vaa po now. That was intentional to show their closeness now. Hope that came across.