Home sweet home

When Adu came out of the shower, he found Gayu dancing away to "Chaiya Chaiya" watching TV. He could not help smiling at how adorable she looked. The moment she saw him, she ran to him dragging him saying, "Maams super song idhu. Vaa vaa enkooda vandhu dance aadu."  He blushed saying, "Ayayo enakku dance ellam Ada varadhu maa. Nee azhaga aadarey." She pouted saying, "Ayo Maams, please vaa. Nee SRK and naan Malaika, ok? Ayo semma sexy ya irukka le?" which made him blush again. The song was going on and Gayu swayed her hips which made him lose his mind. Finally, the song ended and both of them sat on the couch. She was trying to catch her breath and before her knew, she placed her head on his lap looking up at him saying, "dance aadi tired ayitten." He did not understand if this girl realized the effect she was having on him yet his hand automatically went on to remove her hair band and caressed her hair. She took the hair band from him and put it in his wrist for safe keeping. He said, "Maa nee venumna konjam rest eduthukko. Night ellam thoongale." She smiled and nodded, "Vendaam maams un kooda irukara oru second kooda miss panna thonale." He smiled and bent down to kiss her forehead. She gave a naughty grin and said, "hmmmm..... kiss nethi lerndhu keezhaye eranga maatengudhe" he gasped, bit his lower lips and looked away blushing.

Since she was craving for biryani, they ordered food. They did not want to leave the house or the couch. Gayu spoke to him about her past, present and future and Adu enjoyed her conversations and her animated expressions. He was falling more and more for this woman, who was a unique combination of a gorgeous young woman with child like innocence. He wanted to hold on to every moment with her. He wished to keep her with him and not let go of her.

He wanted to take her out to a special place for dinner. It was a super fancy restaurant which was the only one with a roof top seating. Roof top area was very private and romantic. When he mentioned the place to her, she was thrilled. She had it on her bucket list to go on a special date. They had to dress up in formals. Adu wore a black suit and looked dashing but his heart dropped when she steeped out of the room in a gorgeous black outfit. Her hair was done in light curls and she had dusky make up on. She looked stunning. She had the most gorgeous and expressive eyes and the smoky look was sexy. She walked up to him, placed her hand on her revealing waist, raised and eyebrow and asked, "Eppidi irukken" and his reaction was, "WOW!" She slightly tapped his chest, winked and blew a flying kiss. He breathed heavily mumbling, "Ayyo enna kollaraale. Dei Adu dinner ku aparam avala modhalla poi Ava veetla drop pannu da. Illaina romba kashtam." He cleared his throat and blabbered, "kk...kk...kelambalama?" She quickly slipped into her high heels and held on to his arms.

Dinner was all set privately for two. It was an Italian restaurant. Every time he looked at her, his heart skipped a beat and then when it was time to leave, he drove towards her house and stopped the car. She smiled at him. Then looking at him with her intense, sexy eyes, she  said, "Enna Maams inge kondu vandhu vidare? Bayama irukka?" He looked away. She placed her hand on his cheek to make him look at her, "Control panna mudiyadhu naa seekirama enna kalyanam panniko. Matha lovers madhiri nammathula prachanai kooda onnum irukkadhu. Naan ready."  Then she turned the other way to open the door but he grabbed her hand, placed his hand on her waist, pulling him towards him saying, "I love you" and kissed her on her lips, gently at first and then with passion. She closed her eyes and so did he. He cupped her face and when they parted momentarily, he said, "Happy birthday" only for their lips to lock again.

He then turned his car around to drive them back home, their home.

Brinda Subramanian