Honeymoon

The drive up to their cottage in Coonoor was beautiful and scenic. Gayu smiled and said, "Maams, naan ippo bayangara happy ya irukken theriyuma? Finally namakku kalyanam ayiduthu. What a roller coaster ride, liya?" then she leaned towards him and said, "nee enkooda ve irukanum Maams. Enakku seekarama oru azhagaana family start pannanum. Ennoda dream enna theriyuma? Namakkunu oru veedu. Adhula nee, naan, oru pon kozhandhai or paiyan. Ennaku oru chinna cafe start panni, limited items but exotic and fancy ya irukanum. Appapo leave pottu ippidi oru hill station la vandhu time spend pannanum. Idhe madiri 100 varsham namma sandoshama irukanum" she said dreamily. He looked at her and smiled. He kissed her forhead and said, "Nadakkum, Nadakkum."

The cottage was in a resort that was situated on the top of the hill. As the drove closer to it, Gayu couldn't help admiring the view. There was a large gate through which they drove in. Adu stopped the Jeep outside the office. He looked and Gayu and said, "Iru ippo vandhudaren. Key vaangaren." She nodded. Adu came back in a bit with the keys and drove a little further until they reached the last cottage. There was a boy waiting for them there. He waved and pointed at where the Jeep needed to be parked. As soon as he stopped, the boy came up and started getting the lugged out. Adu opened the door and let the guy in, who placed the bags in the bedroom. Adu gave him some tips. The boy thanked him and said, "Anna naan andha outhouse la thaan irukken. Edhavudhu venumna kelunga" he smiled and left. Adu turned around to look for Gayu and she was no where to be seen. He stepped outside to see that she was still sitting on the front steps. She was sitting with her elbow on her knees and palms on her cheek. Adu was confused. He came up to her and said, "Enna maa inge ukkandhu irukke? Ennachu? Ulla vaa maa." She pouted and frowned saying, "Mudiyadhu. Naan inge thaan ukkandhuppen" and she turned her face away. Adu asked, "yen maa? En mela kovama? Naan thappu edhavudhu paninena?" She frowned and said, "Namba inge Edhukku vandirukkom?" He replied, "Namma honeymoon celebrate panna." She sighed, "Naan Ungalukku yaaru?" He rolled his eyes and said, "enna kelvi idhu? Nee ennoda wife." She sighed and said, "unnoda Pudhu pondaati ya honey moon suite ku eppidi kooteendu pova nu kooda theriyadha?" she pouted. He immediately smiled and picked her up bridal style. She smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. They looked into each others eyes lovingly while he kicked the door shut and carried her to the bedroom and slowly placed her on the bed. She let go of his neck only to pull him by his shirt.

The look in her eyes told him, clearly, what she wanted. He kissed her passionately and she held on to his hair pulling him closer. Her crop top raised revealing her bare waist. His fingers gently tickled her waist making her squirm. He nibbled her neck and she turned her head a little to give him more access. She rolled a little on the bed to give him enough room to lie down beside her. She hastily unbuttoned his shirt. He helped her in quickly throwing it in a corner, revealing his mole. She pulled him closer licking the mole. That was definitely a turn on for him. He quickly removed her top exposing her bare breasts. His mouth hungrily savored her pink erect nipples making her moan. He flicked her other nipples which excited her. In a couple of minutes they were both undressed and were exploring each others bodies. They were figuring out new ways to excite each other. Even though this wasn't the first time, every time brought in new excitement. They were in bed for hours, playing the game of love making. Finally, they decided to shower together, only to ignite the fire again.

Four days of pure bliss. They barely left the cottage because the view from their room was heavenly. They spent the entire time on each other's arms. All that anxiety that they had experienced during his time away from her was being compensated. Mind, Body and Soul had all become one.

Brinda Subramanian