chapter five

It was a Thursday afternoon and you were in the dorm all by yourself. Viv had took the train to Shiketsu as soon as her last class was over. You had about two hours before you had to leave in order to make it to the L/n residence on time so you decided to text your new interest. You didn't run into him on Tuesday or Wednesday but you still messaged each other.

Y/n 💫
hi Kirishima :)

Kirishima 💪
Hey!
What's up?

Y/n 💫
nothing much really
I have to get changed pretty soon so so im js chillin

Kirishima 💪
What for?

Y/n 💫
im having dinner with my family

Kirishima 💪
That's nice

It really wasn't you were resenting this meal.

Y/n 💫
yup!
I can't wait
the food is gonna be so good

That part was true.

Kirishima 💪
What are you most excited to eat?

Y/n 💫
I have no idea

we'll cross that bridge when we get there

The two of you continued to text before you ended the conversation to start getting ready. First, you hopped into the shower and used a nice scented soap, after you finished you changed into a red blouse with a black skirt.

 First, you hopped into the shower and used a nice scented soap, after you finished you changed into a red blouse with a black skirt

You fixed up your (h/c) hair in a sleek style. You lightly sprayed yourself with perfume and did a 'no makeup' make up look. The time was 4:40 and you decided leave as it takes an hour and a half to get your family's residence.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

You entered the gated community after showing your ID and then you parked into the driveway. You took your keys out of the ignition and checked the time.

6:13

You exited your car and walked up to the big doors. Your family home was huge it was a mansion. You rang the door bell and waited for it to open.

"Welcome Ms. Y/n." One of the maids greeted.

"Thank you Lily." You smiled as you entered the home. 

You sat down in the living room and waited. The house smelt delightful. The chefs were finishing dinner.

"N/n, you came!" Your favorite sibling, Vincent, smiled to you.

"Of course I did Vince." You hugged him.