chapter nineteen

The week went by in a flash since you were finally caught up with all of your work. You were currently trying to find an outfit for Eijiro's birthday, well two. One for brunch, and one for dinner.

"Y/n, look it's perfect!" She showed you some jeans paired with a white graphic tee and a leather jacket.

"Viv you're a fashion genius."

"Try it on first then compliment my skills." She winked and you complied.

"It's perfect!" The two of you said in unison

"Okay well you have to leave in like fifteen minutes so finish getting ready and I'll make sure to plan you a cute outfit for later." She winked.

"Thank you Vivian!" You gave her a hug before you headed to the bathroom to finish up.

A few minutes later you heard a know at the door. You quickly grabbed your purse before heading to the door.

"Oh by the way Zaire and I are going on a date later." Viv quickly informed.

"Alright, have fun!" You smiled.

"I will. Bye lover girl~" Vivian teased.

"Bye Vivi." You rolled your eyes as you opened the door to your dorm.

You met eyes with the birthday boy and greeted him.

"Hi Eijiro, happy birthday!" You smiled.

"Thank you." He grinned.

The two of you began walking out of the dorm.

"So are you excited?" You questioned the red head.

"Very! I've been wanting to go to an escape room for a while." He laughed as he took your hand in his and laced your fingers together.

You felt your stomach go all swirly.

"I've never been to one before, are we going to a difficult one or will it be easy." You exhaled deeply to calm your nerves.

"It's gonna be hard. Why?" He paused. "Are you nervous?" He teased.

"Me? Nervous? Ha! Funny joke." You boasted.

"Why'd you take such a big breath then?" He genuinely questioned.

"Hm..." You thought for a second. "No reason." You nudged him with your shoulder.

"Ow."

"That didn't hurt." You pretended to sound annoyed.

"How can you be so sure?" He questioned as he unlocked his car and opened your door for you.

"Your muscles are big so they're pain resistant." You explained as you took a seat.

He froze for a second before he closed your door and entered the driver's side.