chapter twenty-four

You finished your lecture and decided to stop by Eijiro's dorm to invite him to study with you Vivian and Zaire tomorrow.

Knock

Knock

Knock

The door opened and you were met with familiar red eyes, not Kirishima's but Bakugo's.

"Why are you here?" He scoffed.

"Why do you think?" You returned his attitude.

He stared at you for a second before sighing.

"Eijiro your little girlfriend is here." He turned his attention away from you and back into his dorm and walked away.

"Hey Y/n! Wanna come in?" Your boyfriend asked.

"Don't mind if I do." You smiled as you followed him inside.

"How was your class?" He asked.

"Pretty good, how's your day been so far?" You asked as you took a seat on his couch.

"It's been great, especially now that I'm here with you." He grinned.

"You literally saw me two hours ago." You laughed.

"If that's the case, then why are you here to see me?" He questioned.

"Right! I need to ask you a question." You remembered.

"So what's the question?" He put his arm around your shoulder.

"Do you wanna study for midterms with me?" You paused. "Well me and my friends." You paused again. "Okay, Vivian invited her boyfriend over to study for midterms and she wanted to know if you'd want to go on a double date."

"Sure sounds fun! Is this all happening tomorrow or?"

"Yup!" You smiled. "I can text you the details once I have them."

"Perfect." He said.

You began to stand up before he halted your movement.

"Wait Y/n since- since you're already here how about we watch a movie." He offered.

"Well since you asked how could I say no?" You sat back down and smirked at him.

He looked deeply into your eyes before giving you a big smile.

You felt your heart speed up from the eye contact.

"Let's just hope that Kat stays in his room so he doesn't complain." He joked as he took the remote.

"I think he's gonna end up complaining either way." You deeply exhaled.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

The two of you watched Clueless, which honestly shocked you because you didn't think that he would like teenage romcoms.

"So Eijiro." As the credits began to roll you looked at the redhead.

"Yeah?" He looked at you.

"I didn't know that you liked Clueless." You laughed.

"Well to be honest, I haven't watched it before." He smiled awkwardly.

"That was your first time watching Clueless?" You asked in shock.

"Yeah, you?" He asked as you both locked eyes.

"I've watched it too many times to count. I like Cher a lot." You nodded your head.

"Hm." He hummed. "Makes sense." He said softly and glanced down at your lips.

"Of course it does." You laughed softly as he gently held your face.

"Don't you dare make out on my fucking couch when I'm right here." Bakugo barked at the two of you.

Kirishima quickly gathered his hands in his lap.

"My bad." You laughed.

"You better not even think about that shit again." Katsuki returned to his and Eijiro's room with a cup of water.

"Sorry about him." Kirishima laughed.

"Don't apologize, besides I know how he feels." You giggled. "Anyways, I should probably head back to my place."

"Right." The two of you stood up from the couch and walked towards the exit of the dorm.

"I'll see you tomorrow." You gave him a big hug.

"Bye Y/n." He planted a quick kiss on your lips before breaking the embrace.

You had a sweet smile adorning your lips as you walked over to your dorm. That smile was thanks to Eijiro.