chapter ten

Another week, another event to attend. Viv left to spend time with Zaire again so here you were on Friday getting ready to go to the mall to buy a dress for one of your family's dinner parties. You didn't want to go shopping by yourself but you didn't really have anyone to go with you. As you were thinking about who to ask you changed into some 'fancier' clothes.

You decided to wear a maxi skirt and a normal tee because they'd be easy to take on and off. As you were changing you realized who you could invite, Eijiro. You picked up your mobile device and called him.

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" He picked up right before the third ring.

"Hi Eijiro, how are you?" You asked

"I'm doing great, how about you?"

"I'm good! Do you have any plans today?"

"No, why?"

"Sorry to ask you last minute but I'm going to the mall later do you wanna come with me? If you don't then that's fine too, don't feel like you have to say yes." You rambled.

"Of course I'll go with you, what time are you leaving?"

"I'm ready to go when you are."

"Great, I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Okay sounds good!" You cheered before hanging up the phone.

You scrolled through your phone as you waited for Eijiro to let you know that he was ready to leave.

Knock Knock Knock

You got up from the couch and answered the door.

"Hi Y/n!"

"Hey Eijiro, are you ready to go?" You asked as you exited the dorm.

"Yup!"

"Great let's go then!" You spun your car keys on your finger. "We're going in my car." You explained.

"Cool!" He exclaimed. "So what are you getting from the mall?" He questioned as you both entered the elevator.

"I need to buy a dress for a dinner party." You answered.

"Oh, a dinner party? Sounds fancy."

The elevator rang signifying that you arrived in the ground floor.

"Yup!" You both walked out the machine and walked to the parking lot.

"So what's the party for?"

"Networking and drinking wine." You answered bluntly.

"Networking?"

"Mhm." You unlocked your car and both of you entered.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Before shopping you decided to treat Eijiro to a smoothie, well he ordered a protein shake, to thank him for his time.

"Alright, now that we're done with our drinks let's go!" You stood up from the table in the food court.

"Okay." He followed you.

You walked to your favorite boutique and one of the employees greeted you.

"Hello Ms. Y/n," She smiled. "and company." She nodded to Kirishima.

"Hi Nova! This is my friend Eijiro Kirishima." You introduced the two. "That being said, O have a dinner party tomorrow, can you show me a few dress options?" You asked.

"Of course, one moment please."

"You must come here pretty often if she knows your name." Eijiro acknowledged.