2

Kinn look at the mirrior Infront of him angrily...

''how dare he...son of bitch.,..he fooled me..he fooled this Kinn Anakkinn Theerapanyakhun.. definitely he going to pay for this all''
kinn turn and look at his best friend Tawan with his smirking face...who also smirking back

''kinn.stop your bullshit and get ready for your wedding ''Tay come near kinn and fix kinn's hair..

''i hate him..bastard..he said he will make his parents to stop this marriage...but here I'm getting ready for this fucking marriage...''
kinn eyes fill with anger,,,

''kinn..this is your day.so be happy man..you are going to marry son of president.and he is so fucking beautiful man I ever saw

just open your eyes and look at the real...''said Tay give a quick hug to kinn...

''just shut up Tay.. kinn is always correct... don't change your mind kinn, remember always he fooled you..who knows what his plan ''Tawan look at kinn's back side head to toe with his lust full eyes..

''please give him some knowledge from you..Tawan..'' kinn said mockingly..and turn to look at his friends.Tawan immediately look away from kinn,,.

''Kinn are you ready?....''Korn and Rose enter the room.
when their eyes land on kinn....

''oh my god..my son ,you are so handsome''Rose hold kinn's both side of cheeks...

''ma.leave me..”kinn pull rose's hand from his face annoyingly....

''son.time for marriage.i hope you never let me down '' korn pat kinn's shoulder..

kinn just nod his head with his fake smile..but
his inner side boiling from his anger....

..................
..........
......
....
...

[their outfit]

[their outfit]

[wedding place]

[wedding place]

kinn look at the person Infront of him.who going to be his wife.Porche..he tight his hold on porche's hand angrily, because he hate the smile on porche's face..And his eyes which look at him like he win something...