12

5am

kinn open his eyes slowly...he feel thirsty..so he about to up from the bed..he saw porche holding his hand..so he slowly remove porche hand and come down from the bed.but when he feel so cold he look down himself.when he saw he is naked..and he have some blood stain on his stomache and thigh..he got starlet.. without wasting any second he remove the blanket and look at porche..,

''oh goddd...''kinn's body start to shiver.. because bloods are all over the white sheet under porche..,

kinn immediately come near porche...

''porche,,hey ,, wake up...porche..''kinn pat porche's cheek softly..his eyes are start to have tears.because porche didn't even move....

''hwaaaa...''suddenly their baby also start to cry..

kinn immediately stand from the bed and put his dress and take a bowl of water and start to clean porche and put his dress...

''GUARDSSS,...'' kinn open the room door and take porche in his arms and walk out of the room fastly...

''wha,,what khun kinn?''one guard ask kinn on the way,,,

''take my child and follow me..and you..[kinn turn to other bodyguard] start the car..'' kinn run out from the house and sit back of the seat with porche who laying on his chest..

............................
................
.........
......

kinn place porche on the stretcher ..nurses are immediately push him inside the op room while doctors are follow them behind...

kinn stand like statue,.he doesn't know what to do..he feel like he can't move his body.. suddenly

''hwaa...''
when kinn hear their baby's cry..he immediately turn to look at the baby who laying on guard's arm..

''give him to me..''
that guard put the crying baby in kinn's hand.who nervously held the baby near his chest

kinn slowly look at the baby's each part one by one

little eyes,little nose,little lips......

he is look like porche....*
kinn's heart beating so fast when the baby smiling at him..

without his knowledge he start to cares the baby's cheek softly.who gigling....

the reality hit him so hard..this baby he and porche made...why..why is he doesn't try to accept this baby?...this beautiful creature..

suddenly kinn's finger held by his baby..kinn just freeze ..he feel so many emotions in one go..

...........time moves.....

kinn's and porche's parents are arrived after getting news from the guards.,

they know one thing.kinn is the reason porche get admitted in this hospital .guilt start to eat rose and korn,,,
they don't want to speak with their son who still don't acknowledge their arrivel..he seems like some stone

''please forgive me,,I couldn't protect your son..''
korn kneel Infront of chan..who looking at him tearfully...

''please get up from the floor korn.don't make me guilt''
chan up his friend from the floor...

''What happened has nothing to do with you”chan said and turn to look at the doctor who coming out from the op room....

''he lost so many blood .. his stitches in the abdomen opened ..and his back is bleeding from the force sex..............[nam cover her mouth from sobbing]
we save him.but he is in coma..please pray the god...''

some thing break inside kinn's heart..which soon cover by some fear...he hold his baby possesively near his chest...

other side..

korn and Rose put their hand together Infront of the doctor...''thank you doctor ''

chan just turn and look at the person..his so call son in law... Anakkinn..
he want to slap him again and again..but feel disgust to do that,.

''nampueang...go and take our grandson ” chan order to his wife..who immediately go near her son in law and snatch her grandson .who just ten days old......

kinn want to take back his baby.but he doesn't have rights ...finally he himself take his finger from his baby's hold without his like...

''hwaaaa...'' the baby start to cry looking at his father..while letting his hand out to hold his father...

kinn can't control his feelings anymore.he immediately turn around and run out from the hospital while wiping the tears which keep falling down....

meanwhile...

korn and Rose just hang their head low...

''dicharge my son from this hospital and admit him to our hospital..''chan order his security.who immediately start to work on...

''korn..I'm sorry to say this..but I don't want to have anything with your family now on...''
chan and nam give a last hug to rose and korn...
who doesn't want to leave their grand son and porche..but what they can do when their son break his own beautiful family by his hand...........

korn and rose leave the place while crying so hard,,,

....................

...soon porche's parents get ready for leaving the hospital with their son and grandson..
..........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️