16

”how to get back my family?” kinn keep thinking while sitting on his chair . turning left and right ...

''kinn..you dare to act like im not here.. bastard ''Tay throw a apple to kinn .but kinn catch it immediately before the apple land on his face...

''Tay..can you give me some advice to court my wife..''kinn stand from his chair and come near tay and sit beside him on the sofa...

''see..i don't think you need to court your wife but you need to court your father in law..'' kinn immediately made a disgusting face..Tay who saw kinn's expression immediately slap his head..

''i don't meant that fucker..but i mean is you need to make your father in law accept you as his son in law..make him believe you are best for his son''
kinn slowly nod his head with confusing look...

''but..he is so fucking scary..moreover he is ex president..if he have gun with him. he Will definitely shoot me in my head, the moment his eyes land on me..''
kinn said while again go into his deep thoughts..

Tay just shake his head ..but suddenly..
'' hey kinn.did you hear anything about Tawan..Two years past..he dissappearing ''
kinn who hear this immediately look at Tay..

''no..i didn't..''kinn stand from the sofa and again go to sit on his chair..

''you can leave now ..i have some work to do..''kinn said while open his one of file...

''okay.. bastard..i will see you again '' Tay said and leave the place,,,
when kinn know Tay walkout from his office he close the file and his eyes are burning in angry..

'*he is the reason.i hurt porche.he is the reason i couldn't see my family.. moreover i don't know about my little baby existense...fucker..he dare to drug me...*kinn mind went to the day how he check the cctv footage and found about Tawan betrayel..how he can let him leave easily...he kidnap him and killed him without showing any mercy.................

he kidnap him and killed him without showing any mercy

otherside

porche walking inside korn enterprise while carrying his little baby in his hand

porche walking inside korn enterprise while carrying his little baby in his hand.and his other hand holding his first one who walking beside him.....

''ma..Are we really going to see daddy?'' phoenix ask with his sparkling eyes...