22

[chan and nam,korn and Rose,kinn and porche with their children move into same house]

Porche is now three month pregnant...

in the midnight............

porche walk up from his sleep and sit on his bed ...he feel so hungry.....so he slowly turn to look at kinn who sleeping peacefully..he doesn't want to disturb him.but what he can do when he is hungry...so .

''hey kinn..''porche pat kinn's cheek..but kinn didn't even open his eyes..

''hey kinn...wake up ,,im hungry'' porche again pat kinn's cheek ..but kinn just hold porche's hand and start to sleep again...

porche feel really angry...so he up his other hand and give a hard slap on kinn's cheek..*im sorry kinn*

''ahhh....''kinn immediately up from the bed and caresing his cheek..
''what the hell porche?'' kinn ask irritately..

''im hungry kinn..''porche look at kinn with his puppy eyes..

''soooo...''kinn ask while keep caresing his cheek..

''i want some ice cream...''

''soooo...

''how many so are you going to say?....[porche look at kinn annoyingly] i want ice cream.go and get it''

kinn who hear this immediately turn to look at the  time which show 1;35am...

''oi..porche..im so sleepy..you can eat ice cream in the morning..come on let's sleep'' kinn hug porche while trying to make him lay on the bed with him,,

''you bastard..i said i want to eat ice cream..now..'' porche said angrily..while remove kinn's hand from his waist...

''look at the time..babe..'' kinn lie down on the bed and cover himself..
porche throw the pillow at kinn and stand from the bed angrily..

''this is how you taking care of us..wow what a best husband i got...'' porche said loudly and walking out of the room after slamming the door harshly...

''bastard..wait and watch.,i will tell this to my father...''porche said while walking towards the kitchen....but suddenly...

''im sorry...'' kinn said while carrying porche in his arm [bridal style]

''hey..kinn..put me down...''porche struggling to come down.but kinn held him tightly..

''if you keep fighting like this both of us will fall down...''kinn enter the kitchen and make porche sit on the dinning table ....

''you can continue your sleep.you don't need to do this..'' porche about to come down..but kinn immediately hold him..

''im sorry..okay..im just new to this right.. that's why i act like that..but i promise i won't decline your wishes or orders anymore..okay..[kinn place a kiss on porche's nose] okay?”kinn ask once again