3

morning came...

kinn open his eyes slowly..he feel something on his chest.so he look down and find porche head on his chest..kinn want to push porche from him,but he leave it.......

he is so tired from the yesterday activities.so he again close his eyes.

at the same time porche open his eyes and look up kinn's face..a smile appear on his lips..he slowly move his finger towards kinn's face and cares it softly...

suddenly his mind went to the day where he saw kinn first time..

8years ago.

porche just fourteen years at the time..one rainy day..his school time end but no one came to pick up him.so he plan to go home alone...

he start to walk with his little umbrella in his hand.. suddenly some thugs stop him in the middle of the way and ask him to give some money...
porche got really scared because he doesn't have any money also that thugs are having knife..

''p,I don't have money..'' porche said with his teary eyes...

''haha..what?..do you think we are fools to trust that...''one of the boy come near porche and hold his shirt angrily...

''p...please leave me'' porche try to free himself from the guy.but no..he can't...

''hey...leave him..''another boy come to push the guy who holding porche and

''okay fine,,you don't have money right...thennnnnn...''that thug boy look at porche's body with his lustfull eyes...

''you can pay us with your body...''  that boy tear porche's shirt...

''no...no..please leave me...please..I will give you money after getting from my father..sniff  ,..please leave me...''

porche beg them but no one hear it..another guy come and pull down porche's pant along with his  underwear....

''wow..he have nice body...''
licking their lips..they cares it porche body..who shivering while try to covering his body with his hands...but no...

one thug carry porche towards a old house while other three follow him behind..

[at the time rain pouring hardly so no one can see what's happening in the road...]

''no please..leave me..p..''thug throw porche on the floor...

''ahhh...''porche head hit on the floor....but still he don't lose his conscious...

''wow..what a beauty......who is going to taste him first?''thugs are looking at each other for an answer...

*God please save me*porche close his eyes and hug his legs near his chest.he want to hide his nake body from this hungry animals...

suddenly...

''CAN I GO FIRST...''a sudden voice make every one to turn and look at the door...

they got shock...

because a guy holding gun pointing at their way..he seems very angry...

''who ..who are you?''
thugs are take their steps back...porche look at the new comer with his scared eyes,,

''I'm KINN ANAKKINN THEERAPANYAKHUN..I hope you all know who I am''

that boys eyes are widening..they know Theerapanyakhun is a powerful mafia family in the world....

You ..you can have him first..we will have him after you ''one guy said...but kinn shoot his leg..

''sorry..I don't like to share...''

BANG BANG BANG

porche cover his ears...his tears are keep falling down..his head bleeding...

suddenly a walm hand pat his shoulder..porche slowly look at the person...

''don't scared..here..wear this..''kinn give his shirt and jacket..which can cover porche nake body...

porche slowly try to take the shirt..but he is so scared...

kinn who saw porche vulnerable..he himself put the dress and cover porche...

''...nong,, don't come these type place alone..okay..''
kinn wipe porche wet hair softly...porche just up his face and look at kinn with his mesmerizing eyes...

''Tha..Thank you..p..p..

''kinn..my name is kinn..'' kinn smile at porche..

''Thank you p kinn...''said porche fall on kinn's chest unconsciously....

''hey..nong..wake up..''
porche hear kinn's panic voice one last time before he close his eyes completely...

after that porche don't know what happened.but he wake up in the hospital surrounded by his crying parents...
but his whole mind went to kinn..who save him...
that day start ..he start to develop some strong feelings over kinn.....

HEY..WAKE UP..HEY..YOU WAKE UP...

porche immediately come out from his flashback and look at kinn who glaring at him..

''i..I..I'm sorry..''
porche immediately move from kinn who nod his head annoyingly..

''i..im ..going to take shower ...''porche stand from the bed with sheet while covering his down..he feel slightly pain but not much...

kinn look at porche irritately.because porche trying to cover himself

''I have even seen places in your body that you don't even know about. so.you don't need to hide your body from me ''kinn said while pull the sheet from porche..who immediately run to inside bathroom and close it...

''shameless'' porche walk inside the shower and turn on..when the water hit his body..he start to think how kinn touch him yesterday... unconsciously his hand move on his neck to chest....each and every touch of kinn he want to remember it..

otherside
kinn stand from the bed and look at himself on the mirror..his whole back have scratches.. his mind go to the night....
porche's smell is something.. that's smell make him crazy....
kinn up his hand and try to smell porche's scent from him...

''ahhhhh....''kinn let out a moan...at the same time porche come out from the bathroom nakedly...

kinn immediately cover his eyes..he doesn't want to touch porche again....

porche he immediately take a towel and put it around his lower part..

''you can take shower..''

kinn remove his palm from his eyes and look at porche angrily..

''i know what to do..you don't need to say..''kinn walk inside the bathroom and slam the door harshly....

''i know..''porche mumbling to himself while smiling...

he dress up and come out from the room and look around...

he is happy..his father in law choose a beautiful house for them

his father in law choose a beautiful house for them

[kinnporche house]

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️