21

next day....

kinn standing beside porche who laying on a stretcher....

''please pull up your shirt” dr.top said while taking some gel in his finger...

porche immediately up his shirt..kinn,he is so exciting to see the baby...this is the first time he going to watch his unborn child in the screen....he hold porche's hand and cares it softly...

dr.top he put the gel on porche's stomache and start to scan......

''here.[dr.top pointing at the screen..kinn and porche turn to look at the screen].this dark spots are your babies..”

kinn turn to look at the doctor confusedly
”babies?”

”yes..see..three dark spots are here right?..so you are going to have three babies..[dr,top look at kinn and porche who froze on the spot] ''
without disturbing them dr.top wipe the gel from porche's stomache and leave the couple alone...

finally kinn come out from his shock and hug porche tightly.who already sitting on the stretcher while looking at him....

''oh god..we make three in one go...hahaha..''kinn start to laugh happily but his eyes are holding some tears....
porche also smiling while hugging kinn..he feel like dream..this is how he imagine when he is only in love with kinn...how he want to live with him...

''i love you so much porche...'' kinn place a kiss on porche's forehead..

''i love you more...''porche hug kinn once again..

''my dig is something.we need to give him some special care..come on we can go home early.and do something for him.''kinn leave porche and place a kiss on porche's lips..who looking at him disgustingly..

''pervert.. don't you dare to come near me..im only one month pregnant ”porche come down and walk out leaving the shocking kinn..

''porche..but...we.....

''no .you can't.mr.kinn...”dr,top looking at kinn sternly..

''what?.

”you can't have any naughty things with him until he pass three month pregnancy,...”

kinn eyes are become teary...

''mm..but..what about hand job, blowjob?''kinn still ask shamelessly..porche who hear this come back and smack kinn's head..

”if you don't shut your mouth.i will put something inside your mouth.bastard..''

kinn who hear this immediately grin ear to ear..

''im fine with that babe.but are you sure you are going to do that Infront of doctor?'' kinn ask licking his lips while looking at Porche's down...

porche can't take kinn's shameless words anymore..so he walkout taking the ultra sound pictures...

kinn..he immediately run behind porche after thanking the doctor...

he immediately run behind porche after thanking the doctor

''hey..baby..stop..''kinn hold porche's hand and start to walking with him...

''im sure.if you are going to behave like this with me.my father going to throw you out of his house...''porche said irritately..but he is blushing inside so hard.thank god he have tan skin...

''you are my wife..i have whole rights to flirting with you.he can't questions me..'' porche immediately turn to look at kinn...

''do you have guts to say this Infront of my father'' porche ask kinn..who immediately avoid his eyes..

''ofcourse i have..''
kinn said while taking the pictures from porche..

''mm. okay..im going to say this to my father..i will see what are you going to do..''porche walk fastly..

''he..hey..babe..im just kidding..''kinn give his best smile to porche who glaring at him already...

''whatever ''..........

......in porche's house....

''korn..if your son hurt my son..i will cut him piece piece piece...'' chan act like how he going to cut kinn..

''don't worry chan..if he hurt porche..i myself shoot him on his head..''korn said while move the chess coin..

''nahh.. I don't think that's enough for him..my baby is so innocent..how your son can hurt him..if he did..i will put him inside grinder and make him as KINN SAUCE like tomato sauce...'' chan said while moving his chess..

''haha,. that's a good idea..''korn HiFi with chan who looking at him proudly........

inside the kitchen....

''what are you thinging .this time going to be girl  or boy..?'' nam ask rose who eating ice cream...

''i don't think this time going to be one baby...”rose said ....

''why are you saying this?..''
nam ask curiously..

''i don't know..but my guts saying kinn definitely did his best.. because when kinn come back from the trip he seems like lose so much weight ..'' rose said while throw the ice cream cup in the dustbin..

''mm.. I don't know about kinn..but my bastard,he definitely full fill all of his longing in the past two years in just two days...he is just waiting for the time to jump on kinn..''nam said irritately....

''wait..wait..are we talking about our sons sex life...what a shame mothers...[Rose said and suddenly laugh] haha..but who cares..'' rose hify with nam...

''our husbands need to take some notes from kinn..see just two days..he make third baby..each years he become father again and again...[nam said and roll her eyes] you don't know how much i love to have a baby girl..but my husband he can't make it...[nam said dissappointly]

''don't be sad..my husband also same.he can't also make it..haha....'' nam and rose laughing so hardly....

''they only have big mouth to curse others..haha...but they are waste...''nam said while holding her stomache and about turn ..she froze on her spot...

''haha.,nam..you know what..my husband ..he doesn't have big mouth too..haha..if something happen which he doesn't like..he immediately say something.which i or kinn can't understand..i think his past life he might be a novelist...[nam pat rose's back who keep talking] what nam?'' rose turn but she froze on her spot too.when she saw both of their husbands looking at them with angry face...

''hehe...hi honey'' rose wave her hand to korn..

''youuuu...''before korn finish his words..

''ma..pa...'' kinn and porche coming inside while holding each others hand...

so .. everyone focus turn to their sons...

''you know what?...[ kinn look at his parents happily] we are going to have triplets''

rose and nam immediately look at each other..

''yessssss'' said while they both hug each other...while korn just nod his head,..but chan he froze on his spot...

''can you say once again?'' chan look at kinn...

''we are going to have triplets..porche carrying three babies ''

chan eyes are widen ..he immediately fainted....
*oh god what i did in my past life..my wife just a moment ago call me waste.now what am i going to do ..hwaaaaaaaaaa*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️