19

Two days went away quickly....porche go to his house while kinn go to his..but both of them don't want to leave each other.moreover finn and Phoenix they both cry continuely when they understand their father can't come with them,..
kinn feel very bad.he also sad.he want to hold his little family in his arm.but now he need to let them go.so that he can get them permanently...he doesn't know how to console them but he did..he promise to them he will come to see them...
finn and phoenix immediately stop crying and went to with his mother.,,with redden face,pouty lips...teary eyes...

[porche's parents house]

porche enter the house with his two sons..one is sleeping other one is walking sadly....

''WELLCOME SON''
porche got starlet by his father's sudden voice...

''dad..you scared me..''porche said annoyingly.he already sad ..he want to be with kinn .

''ow,,sorry my dear son...'' chan walk near porche and take finn from porche...

''aren't you sleep..this is already 12;30pm..'' porche look at father sternly..

'''i will doctor..im just missing my cute son and sweet grand sons...'' chan place a kiss on finn's cheek and start to walk towards porche's room...

''dad..you need to take proper sleep..you already have sugar, pressure,.....

''hey.stop'' chan look at porche irritately..
''how many times i told you don't make me remember how much deceases i have..''
chan turn and open the room door and put finn on his cradle...

''dad..im saying for your own good...'' porche look at phoenix who claimping the bed...

''whatever...''chan about to leave his eyes caught something...

''wait..wait...[ chan hold porche's shirt collar and look at his neck carefully]
what is this?..who bite you?..'' chan sak curiously...
otherside porche's eyes are widen.he immediately move away from his father and cover his neck..

''tha..that...ah.. phoenix.. phoenix bite me when i didn't buy ice cream for him” porche said while looking his father awkwardly...

''mm..okay ..but that's not seems like his bite,,he have little mouth....

...''ah,,dad...i think you need to go to sleep...''porche push chan outside the room '' good night dad'' porche said and close the door.......

''oh thank god..but that bastard..i said him to not leave any marks on my neck..he did it on purpose..''porche look at his neck in the mirrior..and cares it softly...

''kinn's love mark'' porche smile and went to take shower

....................
kinn's parents house