7

one week after.....[ Saturday]

''kinn bring porche with you when you come home today..''
kinn look at porche who cooking breakfast for them...

''we are busy'' kinn about to cut the call

''don't you dare to cut my call.. ungrateful bastard.
today porche parents visiting our house.so you and porche need to come here..''
kinn rolling his eyes annoyingly...

''ma...

''almost two months I last saw you.so please come home.i miss you na..''kinn's mom said sadly..

''mm.okay...now bye..''kinn cut the call and go to sit on the dinning table.

some minutes in porche come with their breakfast and put it on the table and he also sit Infront of kinn..

''After finish your breakfast

''After finish your breakfast.get ready .we need to go to my parents house.your parents also visiting there..''said kinn and start to eat...

''finallly I'm going to meet them....''said porche happily and he also start to eat..

time skip..

kinn and porche walk inside the house

''oh my son.i miss you'' Rose walk towards them while saying..
kinn expect his mother saying that to him.but his surprise she walk near porche and hug him tightly,..

''i miss you too .aunty..'' porche said while smiling.
Rose leave the hug and glare at him..

''how many times I said you to call me ma or mommy..''

''ow..I'm sorry au..mommy..''porche said scaredly.he thought rose really angry at him..

''maaaaaaaa....I'm your son...''kinn said annoyingly..

''ah..ah..come here .you bastard ''Rose pull her son and give a quick hug..

''is he take care of you son?'' Rose ask while make porche sit on the sofa..

porche slightly turn to look at kinn.who signaling him to say yes..

''yes mommy .he tacking care of me very well'' porche said..
rose turn to look at kinn..

''if he give you hard time.just tell me okay..I will tack care of him my way..'' rose said to porche while glaring at kinn..who avoiding her eyes...

.....
some minutes in

Nam and chan arrive....

''babyyyyy .....'' nam and chan hug porche who crying like baby..

''i miss you ma .pa....''

kinn who see porche crying for his parents.he doesn't like that.so he look away from this family drama...

''we miss you too..baby...''
chan and nam leave the hug and wipe porche's tears along with them...

''how are you son in law?''chan ask while sitting beside him...
''im fine uncle'' kinn said while giving a fake smile.

''mm..good..where is korn?'' chan ask rose while looking around..

''he,..'[before Rose finish her words...''

''im here my friend '' korn said while coming down from the stairs...but at the meant time porche feel so dizzy.. suddenly he fainted on his mother's hold..

''baby...porche,,''everyone got panic,.kinn who see this immediately come near him and take porche from nam and held him near his chest...

''hey..wake up ..porche...''kinn pat porche's check softly...

''call the doctor '' chan said to korn..who immediately call their family doctor...

kinn put porche  on the sofa..and wipe porche's face with some water which bring by his mother..

''porche wake up...''

porche slowly open his eyes..kinn immediately sit beside him and make him lay against his chest.....

Porche still feel so dizzy...
rose feed some juice to porche who obediently drink ...

''why did you faint?... didn't you eat properly?''kinn ask angrily..
porche got starlet by kinn's sudden out burst..

''you Bastard.shut your mouth'' korn smack his son's head...

some minutes in doctor come and start to check porche...

''what happened him doctor?'' nam ask worriedly...

''you don't need to worry..in these time getting dizzy and fainting are natural...''

everyone look at each other confusedly.including porche..

''what do you meant by these time?'' kinn ask ..

''ow.i think you don't know..then.. congratulations..he is going to have a baby''

porche immediately look at kinn.who froze on the spot..

''yeyyyyyy...we are going to be grand parents.....'''rose push the doctor from porche and hug him softly,..

''im so happy..son..thank you so much '' korn,chan ,nam and rose share their happiness by hugging him..

other hand kinn..his heart start to beat like crazy.he don't know what he feeling right now..

porche just look at kinn with expecting eyes,,.but he got nothing..

''hello..yes..I'm coming now..''kinn said in the phone which no one speaking..

''i have a important thing to do,,..I will come back quickly...''kinn said to porche and run out from the house...porche know kinn is lieing..his eyes are start to teary..
chan just look at his son.he want to chope kinn's neck.how dare he make his son sad,,,

''that Bastard..''rose curse his son under her breathe...

''ah..son don't mind him...''
porche just give a little smile and turn to look at the door where kinn left.....

*is he not happy?*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️