5

''Thank you jom'' porche come out from jom's car and close it...

''we are friends porche,so Don't say thanks,''jom wink at porche,,

''yes my Friend..see you tomorrow '' porche wave his hand at jom.who nodding his head..

''okay..bye..''jom drive away from porche's house...

porche turn around and walk inside the house.

''WELCOME BACK..WIFEY''
porche stop his walk and look at kinn who sitting on a chair and smirking at him..

WIFEY''porche stop his walk and look at kinn who sitting on a chair and smirking at him

''h..hi...''porche said nervously...kinn seems like very angry...

kinn stand from the chair and walk near porche and look at his neck carefully...porche,he feel so scared under kinn's gaze...

''what is this?'' kinn pull down porche neck collar angrily...

''wha..what is what?” porche look away from kinn's burning eyes..

''this..[kinn pointing at Porche neck] this bite mark..how come in your neck”

porche's eyes are widen shock..

*oii..you shit jom..I'm going to kill you*
porche cursing jom in his mind while his hand try to cover the mark..

''Answer me.you piece of shit '' kinn said angrily..
porche flinching at the sudden out burst of kinn..,

''thi..this ..my friend..he bite me..just..just for fun..''porche take a step back from kinn.who immediately pull him towards him...

''fun..you think this is fun..''kinn put his face near porche angrily..

''i..I..''porche can't say anything..

''if they can bite you.kiss you ,hug you.touch you.this easily then .what is the different between me and your fucking friends.....[kinn push porche from him..and point his finger towards porche who  fall on the floor]
you don't need to go to uni anymore.just stay in home and take online class...
if you plan to go against my words then sign the divorce paper and leave me alone...'' kinn warn porche and turn to walk towards his room..

porche sitting on the floor while feeling sad.his friends are like his brothers..but kinn is misunderstood him.....

now on he can't go uni..is kinn serious about this ?or he just angry at this moment..

porche stand from the floor and take his book bag and walk inside the room..
at the same time kinn coming out from the bathroom ..only with his towel around his waist...porche who see this immediately look away from him....

''do you know how to cook?” kinn look at porche while wiping his hair..

porche turn to kinn and try to look at his eyes.but no.he can't..kinn's abs and his chest muscle, ahhh...he look so fucking hot ...porche gulp his saliva back...