8

kinn keep drinking again and again

''why didn't I have a thought about condom..
shit,.what am I going to do now? [kinn again take a sip from his glass.]
am I need to take responsibility?.. ofcourse i can't..I don't want to have porche in my life but now this baby too..
ahhhh headache [kinn cares his head annoyingly]

oh god I don't even know how to rid of porche from my life..''

kinn stand from the bench and walk out from the bar...

9pm

porche laying on the sofa while waiting for kinn

porche laying on the sofa while waiting for kinn.. suddenly...

''see..I can't take responsibility ''
kinn's voice make him immediately stand from the sofa..

''what?'' porche ask confusedly..

''i don't want this child..[ porche feel someone stab him on his chest]
but I'm not  going to ask you to abort..if you want him.you can.im not going to stop you..''kinn said .

porche is really sad..but he is relief.because kinn is not going to ask him to kill the baby..

''ye..yes..'' porche wipe the hot tears from his eyes.

''mm..I'm going to sleep..'' kinn walk towards their room..
meanwhile porche sit on the sofa,put his hand on his stomache and cares it softly...

''im sorry for your dad.he is just angry at me.that's why he speak like that..don't hate your dad.okay baby..mama loves you''porche lay on the sofa and start to fall asleep..he is so tired.....

.........................

one day after... [in the night]
porche laying on the bed while reading pregnancy book..suddenly kinn hover above him...and

''i want you..'' kinn whishper near porche's ear and place a kiss on his neck..

porche,he is shock.he is just one month pregnant.if he allow kinn to have sex with him.definately that will put their baby in dangerous,,

''n..no..I can't ..I'm pregnant...''
kinn who hear this  glaring at porche..

''i don't ask you to carry him.this is your own choice..so.your pregnancy nothing consult to me..''
kinn take the book from porche's hand and throw it .....