6

one month past ..as kinn order..porche start to have home school..
he is really bore to staying home twenty four hours..but thanks to jom and Tem .who beg kinn to see him..finally kinn accept to meet his friends at their home..but that also when he around ....

Today he got their wedding video CD.
so.he start to play the video on the tv and sit on the sofa while munching popcorn...
kinn is not in home.because he went to uni..

suddenly porche hear a notification sound from his phone..so he stop the video with remote and take his phone..

he saw a message come from unknown number.out of curiosity porche open the message..

that's not a message.but a photo.porche click the photo and look at it clearly..
his eyes are widen shock... because in this picture. kinn and a guy kissing each other ...anger raise inside porche's chest ...he hold the remote tightly and throw it on the tv.which immediately get scratch,,,

''you dare to cheat on me..bastard..'' porche look at the photo again and again...tears are start to gather in his eyes..

''how dare he..I'm here waiting for his arrive like an idiot.without going out,.but he...sniff..''porche wipe his tears...harshly..

''mother fucker...''

..................4pm....

kinn park his car Infront of his house and come out from the car...

''weird'' kinn said.because usually porche welcome him with his sweet smile..

kinn directly walk inside the house without giving some attention to the bodyguards who bowing to him....

when kinn enter his room...

SLAPPPPPP

.a hard slap land on his cheek...
.kinn's eyes are got teary..he put his palm on his cheek where he got a slap...

''YOU DARE TO CHEATED ME.. BASTARD ''
porche look at kinn with his reden angry eyes..

other hand kinn who hear the word CHEAT got angry...

he immediately hold porche's neck and push him against the wall..

''how dare you to say I cheat you..''kinn tight his hold..but ,
porche push kinn from him harshly...

''you cheated me...I trust you and give you my everything..but you..''porche's tears are falling down..

''what the fuck..'' kinn move near porche and hold his jaw...

''you need to remember one thing...you are the first person who saw me without dress and you are the first and last person who I touch...''
kinn leave porche's face,.and glare at him

''i didn't say you sleep with that fucker

''i didn't say you sleep with that fucker..but you kiss him..''porche wipe his tears angrily..

''i didn't..''before kinn finish his words...porche put his phone Infront of kinn..

''you don't need to lie to me because i have an evidence ''

kinn knot his brows in confusedly..,.but he take the phone and look at the picture..
he himself got so angry..

''that piece of shit................'' kinn gritting his teeth...

flashback.....
At the uni

After finishing his class..kinn go to parking lot to take his car..but

''p'kinn...wait a minute '' A junior come to kinn..

so,kinn stop his walk and look at the junior..

''what do you want nong?''kinn ask while looking at his watch..he is half an hour late already..porche is alone in the house,. waiting for him,

''i..I love you p...''that junior said while showing a rose Infront of kinn...

''sorry nong..I already married '' kinn show his ring finger and start to walk..but that junior come Infront of him and forcefully place a kiss on kinn's lips..
kinn is shock.but he quickly pull himself together and push the guy from him..
he is so disgusting about the kiss..his anger start to increase.he punch the guy again and again untill tawan come to stop him.....,

......................

''see my hand...''kinn show the bruices on his fist..

''i got this because I punch the guy..''

porche hold kinn's hand and cares it,..

''why?''porche look at kinn curiously..if kinn like the guy.why he need to punch...

''because he kiss me.forcefully..you annoying bastard...''
kinn take his hand from porche irritately..

''so.you didn't kiss him..''
porche ask but kinn give a deathly glare..how many times he need to say..

''ah..okay,,okay..I trust you...''porche place a kiss on kinn's hand..
kinn, he got tempted by this geture of porche's.so he pull porche towards him with his waist...

''don't you think..you need some punnishment'' kinn open porche's shirt button..

''maybe...'' kinn give a little smile and place his lips on porche's..

...........
......
...

''ahhh..kinn..slow ..ahh ..''''

''i love fast and hard.i know you too ..ahh..shit..''

.................................

on the other hand

inside a dark room..Tawan sitting on the floor....

''i hope that picture make that bitch runaway from my kinn''

Tawan lay on his back against the wall..which have kinn's pictures...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖