Unknown Departure

Eren rake his fingers through his hair, "(Name) can't die just yet, that can't be possible!" He said, mostly to himself. He punched his fist to the wall, "We never said she was dead Cadet Eren." Erwin said, "Simply in a coma." "Simply?!" Eren turned to make an attack, only to be held back by Mikasa and Armin.

"This situation is not simply!"

"Brat! You're considered lucky - unlike other people out there - tons of people were killed, many lost their love ones; father, mother, brother, sister even friends." Levi said. Mikasa snarling when he tried to get closer.

Erwin sighed, "Yes, Levi is correct - but this did damage our chances of taking back more land."

Laughter erupted through the halls, until halting when a person came inside the room, "What's with the tense atmosphere? Was there a funeral in this place?!" "In a way, yes, now get the hell out of the room before I will be the person who will kill you with my own hands. " Levi said.

"Now, now, nothing nice will happen if you keep acti-"

"Commander Erwin, Heichou Levi! The hospital was breach and one of the patient was taken!"

"Who was the patient?" Erwin said as he walk out the room with Levi following after, Hange pushed up her glasses, "Now kids, stay here while we adult try to solve some problematic problems!"

Eren cringed, "They will come here to tell us that (Name)'s in a coma and then leave like that?!" Eren click his tongue, "I'm following them!"

"I don't think that's a safe idea Eren!" Armin said as hhe run after Eren, Mikasa following afterwards.